Sheep home, Fred

CB

4 minutes ago, piffer said:

Wondering if we’ll go with three at the back and two attacking fullbacks. If not then a midfield three of Power, Taylor and Dicker is an aggressive unit who’ll be up for the battle. 

Glad to see another run out for Kiltie and Brophy getting a recall

5 players you mentioned all signed for next season. ??? 

1 minute ago, Bullitt said:

Hibs were never the team to catch. Aberdeen and Rangers are the ones to aim for.

Agree with this. Aberdeen and Rangers are both on the fringes of freefall. They were banking on a result in the cup to save their seasons. They’re at a point where they need a trophy to mark progress second is no longer good enough

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

5 players you mentioned all signed for next season. ??? 

I had a feeling Kiltie or Brophy would start. Jones injury obviously frees space for both. I felt Kiltie had a good game and he offers something different. Not an out and out striker so plays in spaces which are harder to pick up. Brophy looked really hungry when he came on. Desperate to make an impression and unlucky not to score. Teams are scared of Boyd and he exploits the gaps they leave

Just now, jasper said:

Even with a VPN, I can't get any BBC content. When are we going to get a grown-up Video feed for Killie fans abroad ? If Thistle can do it, surely we can. Even Hearts don't find it beyond them. I'd be happy to Pay up to £10 a game if need be.

Even Falkirk have there own TV. What the club need to remember is it is not just Killie fans that will pay, I had a month subscription for Red TV just to watch us play one game

3 minutes ago, Rusty Oz said:

Even Falkirk have there own TV. What the club need to remember is it is not just Killie fans that will pay, I had a month subscription for Red TV just to watch us play one game

Do you still have it? That might be your best bet.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Oz said:

Very good point, so did I. And the quality was excellent.