Will you be buying a season ticket

PrestersKtid

Will you be buying a season ticket?  

327 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a season ticket?

• Adult Ticket
    • Student/Concession
    • Family ticket
    • U16 Ticket
    • Walk up

Unsure now. Fully intended renewing my family season ticket but don't want to return to the Moffat due to the lack of atmosphere and can't pay near 700 quid for 2 adult tickets.

Feel a bit let down. Expected to be able to do what i did this year and add old firm games onto my season. Can't see any way we'll get near selling out the east so makes no sense to me why the qts section is being shifted again.

42 seats taken in family stand so far according to the website. Only real area I can work out that are sold.

I make it 1446 seats either bought or greyed out (reserved) in the East

Almost all of the Frank beattie stand seems unavailable to select so either those sections were sold out last season and are reserved until early bird period over (doubtful) or the system is crap and isn't updating properly.

Guessing system will take time to update anyway.

1 minute ago, PrestersKtid said:

42 seats taken in family stand so far according to the website. Only real area I can work out that are sold.

I make it 1446 seats either bought or greyed out (reserved) in the East

Almost all of the Frank beattie stand seems unavailable to select so either those sections were sold out last season and are reserved until early bird period over (doubtful) or the system is crap and isn't updating properly.

Guessing system will take time to update anyway.

The back of the FB, from the Moff to the press box, was greyed out last year for contruction of boxes. I tried to get a seat up there when my seat was done away with for the current box. Back of the FB next to the Chad is toatie away support/TV presentation gantry (build a stadium with a tv studio in it will you? We'll show you! We want out presenters to get frozen stiff under your new fab and groovy speaker system...) 

14 hours ago, red_dug said:

Unsure now. Fully intended renewing my family season ticket but don't want to return to the Moffat due to the lack of atmosphere and can't pay near 700 quid for 2 adult tickets.

Feel a bit let down. Expected to be able to do what i did this year and add old firm games onto my season. Can't see any way we'll get near selling out the east so makes no sense to me why the qts section is being shifted again.

I think the reason they are moving back is due to the new Fan Zone pitch being there, also other bits and bobs still to be put in place to make the whole match day experience better for our younger fans.

there is also the case where kids lost interest and it was only adults turning up on the Family ticket, it will be much easier to manage/question when the whole stand is for families

15 hours ago, red_dug said:

That's quite a poor excuse.

The QTS offer is there and IMO it's underpriced. It's basically 2x Adult ST's at £190 a pop and 2x free kids tickets. If people want the massively discounted ticket they can't really complain about not being put in the east stand where everyone else is paying £325 a ticket.

Edited by Fletch

They can when i can no longer sit with my mates as they cannot purchase a season for the moffat. They were happy to move but now we're all split up. 

This is gonna affect the atmosphere in the same way the privelge seat scam did when the ground was built. Split up all wee groups that had stood together for years.

8 minutes ago, red_dug said:

This is gonna affect the atmosphere in the same way the privelge seat scam did when the ground was built. Split up all wee groups that had stood together for years.

I don’t see how it was a scam or broke up groups who had stood together. 

People had a choice whether to buy or not. If you, as a group, decided to buy Privileged Season Tickets you could guarantee your seats together in perpetuity. 

Likewise if you decided not to buy, you could still get season tickets together. Or even pay at the gate and sit together. 

Only if the group was split on whether or not to buy would you be separated. And that was your own free will. 

Nobody was forced to sit apart from friends, as far as I can see. 

12 minutes ago, red_dug said:

They can when i can no longer sit with my mates as they cannot purchase a season for the moffat. They were happy to move but now we're all split up. 

Arguably if you were paying a full price ticket then you wouldn't/shouldn't have been sitting next to the family section fans anyway. It was, as fletch says ,underpriced last season as most fans just moved around the stadium and sat where they pleased. 

1 hour ago, red_dug said:

It's a discounted ticket and now has a fully discounted stand to accommodate the deal, it makes sense. You're not being hard done by being moved, the club were doing you a big favour by letting you sit among full price paying ST holder for a couple of years. The options are there for everyone and the family ticket really is a great deal, it's there to benefit kids and if they're making improvements to the Moffat stand to make it a better experience for kids then moving to the Moffat really is a good move from a community perspective so I find it harsh for anyone to be complaining about it.

Edited by Fletch

40 minutes ago, Fudgey1989 said:

Anyone any idea how to work the online finance thing? Go to use it and it doesn't give an option to apply on it? Asks you for a membership number which I presume is your current season ticket number, as a new season ticket purchaser I don't have this. If anyone can shed any light. Cheers

From the website:

The membership number is the season ticket holder's unique reference number with the club. If you do not have a membership number, please enter the season ticket holders full name.