Will you be buying a season ticket

PrestersKtid

Will you be buying a season ticket?  

327 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a season ticket?

• Adult Ticket
    • Student/Concession
    • Family ticket
    • U16 Ticket
    • Walk up

53 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You select the seat (even if you are existing ST holder) then it takes you to payment.

I tried that last night but it took me to select new seat was thinking I might then lose my existing seats will try again later.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

I tried that last night but it took me to select new seat was thinking I might then lose my existing seats will try again later.

Your seat should already be set to green but for some reason you still need to go in and select it. That being said when I tried one of the two seats I was renewing it wouldn't let me select it at all, so it seems to be temperamental.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I asked Scott on Twitter and he said club are aware of the issue.

The whole ticket system needs an overhaul, which I'm sure is on the to do list, we've done great things in other areas, hopefully this is next.

I've tried to get a full priced adult East Stand one online but it dosnt appear to then allow you where to select the U16 seat?

I'll get down early before the Hearts game and try sort it out, although the thought of doing it in the shop leaves me in a cold sweat after last season when they couldn't find my name to renew! Anyone know if extra people will be selling on the Saturday, think that will be a busy day for folk looking to buy seasons

3 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

The whole ticket system needs an overhaul, which I'm sure is on the to do list, we've done great things in other areas, hopefully this is next.

I've tried to get a full priced adult East Stand one online but it dosnt appear to then allow you where to select the U16 seat?

I'll get down early before the Hearts game and try sort it out, although the thought of doing it in the shop leaves me in a cold sweat after last season when they couldn't find my name to renew! Anyone know if extra people will be selling on the Saturday, think that will be a busy day for folk looking to buy seasons

Did you add the U16 ticket to your basket? it isn't automatically included. I managed to get 2 adults and 2 kids no bother online. 

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

Did you add the U16 ticket to your basket? it isn't automatically included. I managed to get 2 adults and 2 kids no bother online. 

Cheers, yeah added the U16 and let me select my seat for the Adult ticket but not the U16, will give it another go and worse case I'll just pick it up against Hearts

Last season I got the 2 adults 2 kids for £345. This year that's gone up to £380. Decided I was better to get the adult ST with free kid for £325, that's me and the wee man sorted - having a pal and another wee one coming was just a bonus and now means I'll get to the Old Firm games without having to fork out extra.

Really do think that's great value for two season tickets for the year. Club deserve praise for their pricing.

18 hours ago, fanfaefinick said:

Sky saying Hearts Sold 16,000 in their early bird promotion. That's a good number.

Think it's 10000. Still impressive though. Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen are definitely going to make life more difficult for Sevco. I think it's good for Scottish football. The only thing is there is now a gap in attendances and commercial income between them and us which wasn't there in the '90s. 

7 minutes ago, Bad company said:

Tried to renew on line didn’t work!

have been phoning all morning but can’t get through, you would think they would have extra people manning the phones on a Saturday!

why make it difficult for fans to give the club much needed cash?

It's one area of the Club that needs to be drastically improved it's an awful experience and I would imagine puts more than a few off. Can't blame the girls in the shop, it's the system they are working with.

45 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

It's one area of the Club that needs to be drastically improved it's an awful experience and I would imagine puts more than a few off. Can't blame the girls in the shop, it's the system they are working with.

I’m sure the trust or KFCSA etc would only be too willing to volunteer help but if it’s the system then bodies won’t make much difference 

3 hours ago, Gaffer said:

They were running around looking for a printer the day before sales started. They get no support. This is a constant own goal. The secret of sales is to make buying easy!! See Amazon.