Free Kids Season Tickets

the doomed

So it looks like adult season tickets get a free kids season ticket again. There must be plenty of people who don't have a use for their entitlement to a free kids ticket.

There is an opportunity for paying adults to support and inspire the next generation of fans by donating their free ticket to a kid who otherwise may not be able to get along. 

What an opportunity given the season we've had...

Would that club support the passing on of the free ST? Is there someone who could help facilitate it?

Not sure why the club doesn’t just scrap kids tickets and everyone under 16 gets in free? For the amount they’ll make out of walk ups paying £5, there’s more to gain with smart advertising and targeting future generations this way. 

I get 1 free with my adult and buy an extra 1. Until recently only 1 of my Grandsons would come with me now they are all desperate to go. Got all 4 of them on a Rota even my Grandaughter wants to go now. There Dads are both Sevco fans the usual ones who know Ibrox is in Glasgow but couldn't find it with a Sat nav.The kids want to go to Killie games now because we are winning games and there pals are talking about it at school and the buzz is there. Rightly or not folk especially kids want to see something that excites them and they can feel part of, we should harness that now while we can.  I might have to buy another 2 this season if i can control 4 of them at the ssme time.Point is the product is now so appealing the young ones want to be part of it, our pricing is good imo and if coupled to an Adult ticket don't see any reason why kids tickets can't be free. 

Edited by Gaffer