Next Seasons Strip Speculation Megathread

Calummoore86

Other than the template suggested the only other template that would remotely suit being a Kilmarnock shirt (unless they go all blue or white with white or blue trim) would be this one.

The catalogue doesn't seem to get updated very much year on year.

80210.jpg

80275.jpg

Edited by Fletch

9 hours ago, Estragon said:

I like the all white strips - 92-94 & 97/98 - much rather another than the Ajax effort above.

The closest to the all white kits is this one, plus the reverse.

I'm not suggesting we should go for anything like this, simply saying that's what's in the list of options.

133203.jpg

133208.jpg

Edited by Fletch

I thought Bradford City were always going to incorporate some black in memory of the fire disaster victims?

Perhaps it is on the back. It was in 2009-10, for example:

"Both (kits) have embroidered black ribbons on the back, remembering the 56 supporters who perished in the 1985 Bradford Fire Disaster."

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, Andy said:

Hated those strips, WHITE = AYR.

Stripes or hoops please.

I know it's contentious in some quarters - I put down my affection for them being resultant from them playing in white when I started being taken along to the football (92/93), I have a nostalgia for the white strips that some don't share.  The flip side to it is that I've no recollection of them playing in hoops, and think it look too old-fashioned.