Hibs away, Fred

CB

28 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Poor goalkeeping? Macdonald would have done no better with any of the goals. 

He would have stopped the third and not been in such awful positions for the 4th and 5th. It's like Fasan has never played the game before. His positioning is abysmal. He was tested 5 times today, and conceeded 5 goals. I'll let him off with 1 of them

Edited by bute-killiefan

Just now, bute-killiefan said:

He would have stopped the third and not been in such awful positions for the 4th and 5th. It's Fasan has never played the game before. His positioning is abysmal. He was tested 5 times today, and conceeded 5 goals. I'll let him off with 1 of them

What load of guff!

Wow...breathtaking second half!!
Honestly thought we would get something, even at 4-2 down away to one of the best teams in Scotland....changed days.
Terrible at the back today mind you, even allowing for the quality Hibs have.
A lot of positives to take from the game, vintage Boydy display, Power magnificent in the middle and a fantastic support.
Good times are coming

2 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

He would have stopped the third and not been in such awful positions for the 4th and 5th. It's like Fasan has never played the game before. His positioning is abysmal. He was tested 5 times today, and conceeded 5 goals. I'll let him off with 1 of them

Just confirmed you talk rubbish. 

2 minutes ago, RayD said:

Wow...breathtaking second half!!
Honestly thought we would get something, even at 4-2 down away to one of the best teams in Scotland....changed days.
Terrible at the back today mind you, even allowing for the quality Hibs have.
A lot of positives to take from the game, vintage Boydy display, Power magnificent in the middle and a fantastic support.
Good times are coming

I haven't watched us often this season but the big difference I see is the composure our players show on the ball now.