Rangers

Was actually hoping that Celtic would put more past them. I have no time for either team but Govan's finest are a team that I detest. The Scottish media love them and drip feed utter garbage to their fans, to appease them and give them a glimmer of hope. We really should sympathise for them but they give us such a laugh lurching from one disaster to another that I hope they don't go to the wall for a wee while just yet. 

If there are any non old firm fans out there who may have a smidgin of sympathy for any of the two twisted sisters just remember back to when the both of them were blaming the rest of us for not offering them enough domestic opposition which they blamed for their 'lack of progress in Europe' and their pathetic attempts to try and b*****r off to English football or wherever and to hell with the rest of us !!! 

3 hours ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

They started destroying Glasgow yet? 

Rumours and a few sketchy images on Twitter of a fans group breaking into the player of the year event at the Hilton in Glasgow letting off smoke bombs and intimidating players. Source not the most reliable of course but would add to the hilarity if true.