Rangers

7 minutes ago, livvy said:

Rumours and a few sketchy images on Twitter of a fans group breaking into the player of the year event at the Hilton in Glasgow letting off smoke bombs and intimidating players. Source not the most reliable of course but would add to the hilarity if true.

Would explain why everything has gone quiet from the awards. Nothing announced for a while

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

From what I can see it’s the Sevco POTY and not the PFA event.

Even better if they are attacking each other for a change rather than innocent folk walking along the streets of Glasgow.

Edited by david mcbeth
didnt want to be too truthful

47 minutes ago, fmcc said:

Is our game there on Saturday pay at the gate? Fishal site doesn't have ticket details....TIA

They have been there since 19 April.

"Tickets are now on sale for Killie's post-split trips to face Rangers and Celtic.

We travel to Ibrox for the third time this season on Saturday, May 5 before facing league leaders Celtic on Wednesday, May 9.

Rangers v Kilmarnock: May 5

Adults - £25,
Concession (Over 65s, 16 + 17yo) - £18
Junior (Under 16s) - £8 

Celtic v Kilmarnock: May 9 

Adults (full view) - £27, restricted view £24
Concession (Over 65s, Under 16s) full view - £17, restricted view - £14
(Under 13s - must be accompanied by an adult) full view - £10, restricted view - £7 

Tickets for both fixtures must be purchased in advance. They can be purchased at The Killie Shop and The Killie Zone.

For wheelchair tickets please contact Kilmarnock Football Club Disabled Supporters Association (KFCDSA). "

2 hours ago, Blackislekillie said:

I see the richest club in the country are still punting restricted view seats at extortionate prices. Warrants a points deduction for the start of next season IMO.

Just buy a kids ticket ,I've told all you daft folk  on here before --- it's a bar code and the reader has no idea what age you are so stop f**king moaning and wise up

7 hours ago, skygod said:

They have been there since 19 April.

"Tickets are now on sale for Killie's post-split trips to face Rangers and Celtic.

We travel to Ibrox for the third time this season on Saturday, May 5 before facing league leaders Celtic on Wednesday, May 9.

Rangers v Kilmarnock: May 5

Adults - £25,
Concession (Over 65s, 16 + 17yo) - £18
Junior (Under 16s) - £8 

Celtic v Kilmarnock: May 9 

Adults (full view) - £27, restricted view £24
Concession (Over 65s, Under 16s) full view - £17, restricted view - £14
(Under 13s - must be accompanied by an adult) full view - £10, restricted view - £7 

Tickets for both fixtures must be purchased in advance. They can be purchased at The Killie Shop and The Killie Zone.

For wheelchair tickets please contact Kilmarnock Football Club Disabled Supporters Association (KFCDSA). "

Thanks, I clearly didn’t look hard enough

Murty has left the rangers. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing for us before Saturday. On one hand, he's not a very good manager and had clearly 'lost the dressing room', perhaps leading to them being a bit better now that he's gone. But on the other hand, it kinda appears that across the board, their players have chucked it. Anyway, mon the killie, twist the knife

I'm surprised Murty has stuck it out as long as he has. Takes loyalty to a new level if you ask me.

As to how it affects our chances going into Saturday's game I cant see much of a "bounce" from his departure.

Interesting to see if Stevie Gerrard has signed up for the Dave King rollercoaster before Saturday, that might have some impact.