Rangers

Actually feel a bit for Murty. Continually humiliated. He was supported by the board when they took action against Wallace and Miller, but to be publicly told over and over again that he's basically not good enough and not wanted must be a s**tty situation to be in for 6 months plus. 

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I'm surprised Murty has stuck it out as long as he has. Takes loyalty to a new level if you ask me.

Sacked by Rankers, apparently now the BBC are saying. Does that mean they are confident of getting Gerrard? Does it make any difference?

The statement says Jimmy Nic and Johansson will be in charge for the remainder of the season. Reports had suggested they wanted Gerrard in this week. 

Gerrard May be very interested in the job but things have happened in the last few weeks that would put anyone off. He will know enough folk up here to get decent advice and realise it’s a basket case of an outfit. 

Can't believe that Gerrard is even contemplating that position.  It doesn't matter how confident you are in your ability as a manager you must realise that the club is a complete clusterfvck from top to bottom and there is no end in sight to the shenanigans.

I feel pretty sorry for Murty and all the crap he's had to put up with ... no matter how much he's earning for the gig.  I think I'd plant one on Dave King before I went through the door though.

20 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Sacked by Rankers, apparently now the BBC are saying. Does that mean they are confident of getting Gerrard? Does it make any difference?

Fair questions but personally i couldn’t care less about that mob or who the next manager is. 

16 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Just buy a kids ticket ,I've told all you daft folk  on here before --- it's a bar code and the reader has no idea what age you are so stop f**king moaning and wise up

Fine in theory but it's worth knowing that the lights on the other side of the barrier go green for adult ticket, green and amber for concession and red if you accidentally scan your bus pass and not your ticket.

If there's a steward there and he sees a greying 20 stone lump and the light flashing green/amber then he might check.

Don’t get the sympathy vote for Murty , he was managing a reprehensible club and knew what he was getting himself into and only last week was pleading for another contract . Whoever takes up this position by default agrees with aims and actions  of this organisation 

Buvac leaving Liverpool surely presents a more sensible move for Gerrard than the basket case in Govan? Learn from Klopp for next 3 years or so and then step into the top job, or preside over the mutants stumbling from disaster to calamity while their rivals stroll to 10 (at least) in a row? Tough choice from his Merseyside mansion

8 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Buvac leaving Liverpool surely presents a more sensible move for Gerrard than the basket case in Govan? Learn from Klopp for next 3 years or so and then step into the top job, or preside over the mutants stumbling from disaster to calamity while their rivals stroll to 10 (at least) in a row? Tough choice from his Merseyside mansion

As I understand he's not left Liverpool, he's on a sabbatical.

Don't underestimate the ignorance of all things Scottish Football in England, INCLUDING the bigotry that surrounds the OF. The first sensible interview I have heard or read so far was this morning on BBC with Pat Nevin who actually made one or two points that made the interviewer stop and think a bit as to why the Gerrard for Ibrox juggernaut* may have stalled.... and he didn't even get onto religion!

On the other hand, Alan Shearer just says it's a "no brainer" that Gerrard should go to Ibrox.

*Sorry, I know this has been copyrighted for descriptions of Killie! 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

Don't underestimate the ignorance of all things Scottish Football in England, INCLUDING the bigotry that surrounds the OF. The first sensible interview I have heard or read so far was this morning on BBC with Pat Nevin who actually made one or two points that made the interviewer stop and think a bit as to why the Gerrard for Ibrox juggernaut* may have stalled.... and he didn't even get onto religion!

On the other hand, Alan Shearer just says it's a "no brainer" that Gerrard should go to Ibrox.

*Sorry, I know this has been copyrighted for descriptions of Killie! 

Alan Shearer has no brain.

Thick as fcuk.