Hearts Referee

MrTumnus

Don't know about the Jambo's game yet but here's the details for our next game. 
Zombies v Kilmarnock
Ladbrokes Premiership
 Date: 05/05/2018  Time: 3:00pm  Venue: Castle Greyskull
Referee: Alan Muir
      AR1: Stuart Stevenson
      AR2: John McCrossan
 Fourth Official: Steven Reid

Muir is murder but not biased so that is a small blessing. 

I thought it would be tee'd up perfectly by the SFA and we would get Brother Bobby or Cheatin' Beaton at Ibrox, Clancy or Collum at Parkhead, then Thomson against the Jambos. So I am glad (for now) to be proved wrong.

25 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

I thought it would be tee'd up perfectly by the SFA and we would get Brother Bobby or Cheatin' Beaton at Ibrox, Clancy or Collum at Parkhead, then Thomson against the Jambos. So I am glad (for now) to be proved wrong.

I'll no hear a bad word against, friend of the show, willie collum

celtics-anthony-stokes-is-controversiall

5 hours ago, killie1961 said:

Agree always be grateful for willie that day

And just to cheer you up:

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/all-sports/killie-not-willie-burned-celtics-treble-bid_sto4706814/story.shtml  

It is amazing that in the last two cup finals we have won there has been, ostenisbly, a hugely debatable decision in the closing seconds - yet on watching every conceivable replay you can't really say what the right decision would have been...

Personally and speaking as a Killie fan, the Falkirk guy was just marginally offside and I honestly cant say whether Stokes was fouled or not. What I can say is Stokes was never going to score a goal or create a goal for someone else from the situation he was in whether fouled or not. 

On 5/2/2018 at 4:28 PM, david mcbeth said:

And just to cheer you up:

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/all-sports/killie-not-willie-burned-celtics-treble-bid_sto4706814/story.shtml  

It is amazing that in the last two cup finals we have won there has been, ostenisbly, a hugely debatable decision in the closing seconds - yet on watching every conceivable replay you can't really say what the right decision would have been...

Personally and speaking as a Killie fan, the Falkirk guy was just marginally offside and I honestly cant say whether Stokes was fouled or not. What I can say is Stokes was never going to score a goal or create a goal for someone else from the situation he was in whether fouled or not. 

Fouled or not (I can't say either) Stokes went down in instalments looking for the penalty, other than me being totally biased I'm glad it wasn't given for that very reason.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, david mcbeth said:

Wow that's old firm levels of paranoia.

Collum gave us one the best decision's in our history btw.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:42 PM, stewarty66 said:

I think Collum has improved this season to be fair. 

Dallas Walsh and McLean are the 3 worst referees. 

Although I'd struggle to name a decent one. 

Totally agree with Walsh and McLean. They are totally biased. Need to add in Robertson following last week's game at Easter Road. He had a poor game as well.