SPFL relegation / play offs

Do miss the endless chats about whom we might get in the play off if we can avoid bottom spot --- the endless worries about hearing other teams are winning and moving ahead of us at bottom of the league .....looking at the bottom 6 fixtures and hoping to scramble a point somewhere 

What a pleasant change 

This season its still looking tight at bottom of league -----and in championship Dundee Utd despite not playing well for most of this season got a decent away draw at Dunfermline 

Still up in the air but think Ross Co will end up bottom with perhaps Dundee in the play off final ending up to play their local rivals 

It all comes down to Friday night for the prem teams. 

I reckon if Rossco loses they are done, 12 place, so long & thanks for all the fish. Jags lose, it could rumble on 'til the last day.

I'll go for County down. Jags play-offs. Jags get pumped by the pars in the play-off final.

As with every other year I just struggle to see the Championship side beating the premier league side over 2 legs. There's a gulf in quality between the two leagues IMO. Livingston finished second and they play Scott Robinson and Dale Carrick. Partick and Dundee are both struggling massively but when you look at their squads in comparison they should be able to beat any of the championship sides over 180 minutes barring a complete disaster.

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

losing Ross Co and gaining St mirren in the league is not too bad in terms of away days ---- in terms of enjoying away trips would like to see Thistle stay up --

-losing out trips to Dundee would not be not too fussed 

In terms of away day's I'd like to keep County and lose Hamilton.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

10 hours ago, Fletch said:

As with every other year I just struggle to see the Championship side beating the premier league side over 2 legs. There's a gulf in quality between the two leagues IMO. Livingston finished second and they play Scott Robinson and Dale Carrick. Partick and Dundee are both struggling massively but when you look at their squads in comparison they should be able to beat any of the championship sides over 180 minutes barring a complete disaster.

Scott Robinson is still playing professional football????!!!!

My guess - Arabs v Jags in the play-off final with the Jags staying up and County going straight down. 

I am ever hopeful that some permutation will see either Dundee or Accies in the play-off match. Can't stand either set of players with Accies obviously featuring odious cretins like Dougie & Daz, but Dundee with McCann as manager and that diving wee s**te Roarie Deacon.

Jags have same sort of challenges we were having - crowds dwindling away and nothing to galvanise them. Would be sorry if they go down as I think they are the best team out of the 4 that could still go down.

County I am neither here nor there about. I think they are in a false position. At the same time, they have Michael Gardyne...