Sevco Away

KTID96

2 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Absolutely s**te song. Don't condone that one little bit. Right up there with the Airdrie fans singing songs about someone's wife committing suicide.

I used to agree. How can you sing that about a respected professional, a legend of the game? Then he became Sevco manager and I found it hilarious.

2 hours ago, fraz65 said:

I used to agree. How can you sing that about a respected professional, a legend of the game? Then he became Sevco manager and I found it hilarious.

I'm not sure mate, regardless of club I think it's a pretty shady thing to be singing about. 

Do you think Rangers fans care that Liverpool didn’t win the league?? Embarrassing attempt to wind them up. Also “Steven Gerrard is a Tim.....” - no he’s not - he’s a catholic - playing the bigot card yourselves there boys I’m afraid. Quite childish. 

1 hour ago, Caldow said:

Do you think Rangers fans care that Liverpool didn’t win the league?? Embarrassing attempt to wind them up. Also “Steven Gerrard is a Tim.....” - no he’s not - he’s a catholic - playing the bigot card yourselves there boys I’m afraid. Quite childish. 

f**k up

1 hour ago, Caldow said:

He isn't  a tim, he's a bin dipper. I'm sure the baldy rangers fan with the orange Liverpool top on yesterday cared that they didn't win the league. Why else would he wear the bright orange top...