7/1 Odds tomorrow

eagle10g1

The Huns will be buzzing (f**k knows why) if they sign Gerrard so might be noisier than usual if he's there.

No reason why we can't beat that shower again though. We won there on Admin Saturday and that was when it was a deafening Sash Bash.

Never heard a noise like it at a Killie game as the teams came out.

53 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The Huns will be buzzing (f**k knows why) if they sign Gerrard so might be noisier than usual if he's there.

No reason why we can't beat that shower again though. We won there on Admin Saturday and that was when it was a deafening Sash Bash.

Never heard a noise like it at a Killie game as the teams came out.

I dont think I've met any Rangers supporters who are actually buzzing at Steven Gerrard taking over, Some are happy to give him a chance, some are ambivalent about it and some are fairly negative but I havent spoken anyone who is totally over the moon at the prospect of it.

5 minutes ago, BigD'sGingerLorry said:

I dont think I've met any Rangers supporters who are actually buzzing at Steven Gerrard taking over, Some are happy to give him a chance, some are ambivalent about it and some are fairly negative but I havent spoken anyone who is totally over the moon at the prospect of it.

A quick look on twitter and you'll see plenty of deluded huns.

#gerrardsheretostopteninarow

31 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Doesn't that mean they have admitted they are going to lose the next two ? Currently only seven in a row.

Surely only SC can stop eight in a row.

Edited by Wrangodog

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Social media is always awash with deluded huns. I do think that in terms of average intelligence they must be lower than every other team as they still believe all the pish that is spoon-fed to them by the Sevco media office and the compliant press.
Unless someone can provide Gerrard with about £30m this will be yet another false dawn.

2 minutes ago, historyman said:

Social media is always awash with deluded huns. I do think that in terms of average intelligence they must be lower than every other team as they still believe all the pish that is spoon-fed to them by the Sevco media office and the compliant press.
Unless someone can provide Gerrard with about £30m this will be yet another false dawn.

He'll need more than £30m IMO.

If they spend that, Celtic will do likewise.

Rangers literally don't have a player than would get in the Celtic starting 11.

They've not got a midfielder that would get in ours or Hibs starting 11 either.

They need a full new team and that ain't gonna happen as there's diddy's there on a fortune.

Just now, casual observer said:

Do we take it from that Mulumbu is fit to play since he wasn’t mentioned in the injury update? 

If so I’d have him, Dicker & Wilson in midfield if Power doesn’t make it. Big Broadfoot should be fine if no reaction to today’s training session, he’ll only have missed a few sessions. 

I'd be surprised if Mulumbu doesn't play both Old Firm games as he has been outstanding in all of them this season.

Last week was Tshibola's big opportunity to win a loan deal for next season and he didn't take it.

It would be good to see Wilson given a chance. Previous Killie managers would have been criticised for playing loan signings ahead of our own young players.

Just now, Fudger said:

Today just shows how thick some football fans are, a big group of fans turning up to see their messiah, a guy with no previous managerial experience.

Who knows, it might well work out for them, really hope it doesn't! 

Fixed that for you.

Dodgy Dave has pulled a rabbit out the hat with this one. The huns have forgotten the fact their club is a basket case already!

56 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Tough game, remember the bounce we got at Partick when SSC was announced? 

I think that was more down to Paul McDonald's team selection than SC sitting in the stand....

By bringing back Broadfoot, starting Power and getting the win he gave SC a base to build from.  If McDonald had continued with Jig's team selections then it could have been several weeks before Clarke got to grips with what we had to work with.  

21 minutes ago, chubbs said:

I think that was more down to Paul McDonald's team selection than SC sitting in the stand....

By bringing back Broadfoot, starting Power and getting the win he gave SC a base to build from.  If McDonald had continued with Jig's team selections then it could have been several weeks before Clarke got to grips with what we had to work with.  

I know I’d be trying a hell of a lot harder if Steve Clarke was in the stand. The rangers players are playing for their future tomorrow, take nothing for granted.