Rangers away, Fred

CB

Played well first half played s**te second half mind you that Harvey price should've been sent off ,never mind great season being rounded off next Sunday in park suite --- early start 11am late finnish...... oh we got a local bus back into central after the game and we were stood next to the most potty mouthed rajy stinking bigot I've ever heard in my life SHE was mental fenian this **** this taliban this oh it was torture mind you she said her team are pish ---- she was 60 odd years old --- mental 

4 hours ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

.... nae ambition, man?

Guaranteed top six finishes and no relegation battles. I'd say that was a fairly ambitious target and I'd be delighted if that was what happened. 

Just think of this season happening every year. It would be great. 

3 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Played well first half played s**te second half mind you that Harvey price should've been sent off ,never mind great season being rounded off next Sunday in park suite --- early start 11am late finnish...... oh we got a local bus back into central after the game and we were stood next to the most potty mouthed rajy stinking bigot I've ever heard in my life SHE was mental fenian this **** this taliban this oh it was torture mind you she said her team are pish ---- she was 60 odd years old --- mental 

That’s just a brain washed, narrow minded scheme goblin. Lived in a bubble all her life. 

3 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Given some your rants she sounds like your ideal partner!!

On 5 May 2018 at 9:27 PM, Bbk said:

It would be interesting to test the logic of your crusade against the timing of next years season ticket campaign as to how many of us existing s/  ticket holders or any potential new uptakers could actually have afforded to commit themselves to buying earlier. Don't you agree that it is an individuals right to decide and not a persons who is/ was in the fortunate financial position to commit nearly? I'm sure in the close season we will be pleasently surprised and encouraged by the uptake to support Steve Clarke next season!

Not sure how putting them out when we're riding high limits freedom of choice. Ask the 20,000 who have bought theirs during Hibs and Hearts early bird offers. We're getting there though, we've sold a thousand. 

On 6 May 2018 at 12:59 PM, Secret Squirrel said:

Some pretty angry people on this thread on both sides. Both need to get a grip.

Yesterdays second half performance was not befitting of a Stevie Clarke Kilmarnock side. We looked timid and scared and the substitutions suggested we were happy with a point. We should of had a right go at them and showed that we are the better team. 

However the doom mongers are just as bad. We may be losing but the team are working hard and are tried from their 10 game unbeaten run. We need to be realistic that we were without our player of the year yesterday.

As for Mclean you are the prime example of the worst type of fan. So quick to have a go at the team and anyone trying to make the club better. I try to give you a fair chance. But its clear you are beyond the point of reason and we are going to hear that the season tickets should have been launched earlier for the next three months. 

I thought the team played quite well, and were a bit unlucky. 

On 6 May 2018 at 10:02 AM, Beaker71 said:

I reckon we may need to make a few tactical adaptions next season. Loathe as I am to agree with the moaning faced Scot and Killie fan hating yoon,  I think some of the more astute managers will find a way to counter the way we have been playing

I'm telling you, you and me will end up bezzy mates. I knew you'd come round to my way of thinking eventually.....

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Not sure how putting them out when we're riding high limits freedom of choice. Ask the 20,000 who have bought theirs during Hibs and Hearts early bird offers. We're getting there though, we've sold a thousand. 

Don't quite see the logic in this example wouldn't you agree that both these Edinburgh clubs have an undisputed larger average attendance and catchment area than us and if you throw in the better employment prospects of our capital city and surrounding areas! Unfortunately this is not the case in many areas of Ayrshire and people may be struggling to be able to commit to a season ticket for our club more readily than our east cousins. Also as I'm sure you are well aware (and this fact can be verified by any of our surviving league winning players) that when we won the league in 1965  our average attendance's were also then not great!  So although I agree with you that many of us would rather this wasn't the case just now it is the reality of today!

There are no negatives to putting the tickets out as early as possible, only positives.  Gives a longer early bird window and give people knowledge of the pricing structure and longer to pay if they are struggling.  Before the Hamilton game would have been perfect but the boat was missed, and after the past few games it will probably cost us a few.

If “fans” have been put off buying a ST because of the past three results then they are quite frankly not worthy of the name Kilmarnock Supporters, after the season we have had, the different ways to Finance tickets I’m sorry but there is simply no excuse not to buy one except not being able to make home games regularly due to work or other commitments.

It’s all nice to say these things but their money is the same colour as yours and funds the club the same way.  We do not have enough people going through the gate to be snobby about who’s a real fan and who’s not.  Might not be any excuses for you or I but there’s thousands for other people.  The trick is to eliminate as many as possible, which the club is not great at.

13 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

If “fans” have been put off buying a ST because of the past three results then they are quite frankly not worthy of the name Kilmarnock Supporters, after the season we have had, the different ways to Finance tickets I’m sorry but there is simply no excuse not to buy one except not being able to make home games regularly due to work or other commitments.

I agree that our club have been in some peoples opinion slow in realising the feel good factor surrounding the upturn in our on field fortunes since Steve Clarke arrived in respect of s/t sales but my point in all this is to sympathise with any potential or indeed existing s/t fans who for whatever reason may be struggling financially to commit for next season and to label them as not worthy is a bit sad especially if you may be in the  fortunate position to have already commited.

15 hours ago, Bbk said:

Don't quite see the logic in this example wouldn't you agree that both these Edinburgh clubs have an undisputed larger average attendance and catchment area than us and if you throw in the better employment prospects of our capital city and surrounding areas! Unfortunately this is not the case in many areas of Ayrshire and people may be struggling to be able to commit to a season ticket for our club more readily than our east cousins. Also as I'm sure you are well aware (and this fact can be verified by any of our surviving league winning players) that when we won the league in 1965  our average attendance's were also then not great!  So although I agree with you that many of us would rather this wasn't the case just now it is the reality of today!

I obviously accepts Hibs and Hearts have bigger fan bases, but not everyone in Edinburgh is minted and Ayrshire is not the only place with unemployment. My point is that they got off to a flying start and are now miles ahead of us.

1 hour ago, Bbk said:

I agree that our club have been in some peoples opinion slow in realising the feel good factor surrounding the upturn in our on field fortunes since Steve Clarke arrived in respect of s/t sales but my point in all this is to sympathise with any potential or indeed existing s/t fans who for whatever reason may be struggling financially to commit for next season and to label them as not worthy is a bit sad especially if you may be in the  fortunate position to have already commited.

I think, in fairness I covered genuine reasons not to buy a ST, my not worthy comment was directed at anyone who decides not to purchase due to last three results and I stand by that.

we are also looking for people to join TiK and help in many other ways, what chance have e got of catching St Mirren and Motherwell.

im sorry if I have offended anyone, but we can’t exactly refer to Paisley and Motherwell as hubs of employment, I guess their locals care more about the clubs.

23 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I think, in fairness I covered genuine reasons not to buy a ST, my not worthy comment was directed at anyone who decides not to purchase due to last three results and I stand by that.

we are also looking for people to join TiK and help in many other ways, what chance have e got of catching St Mirren and Motherwell.

im sorry if I have offended anyone, but we can’t exactly refer to Paisley and Motherwell as hubs of employment, I guess their locals care more about the clubs.

Agreed.

We certainly seem to have a section of our support who for some unknown reason seem desperate for TIK to fail. By all means don't join it but I don't see what folk get by slagging it/those involved.

Heard this a few times now.

Weird.

20 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Agreed.

We certainly seem to have a section of our support who for some unknown reason seem desperate for TIK to fail. By all means don't join it but I don't see what folk get by slagging it/those involved.

Heard this a few times now.

Weird.

Can I just ensure you that I am not one of the people who wish TIK to fail my reasons for not joining are purely financial at this time and if my circumstances change I'd consider it I support KFC by buying my s/t which I've managed to do for the past 20 odd years and during the NAPM campaign my personal choice was to still do so .I respect evey Killie fans choice to make a personal commitment to our club and I hope anything which makes our club stronger is successful!

3 hours ago, Bbk said:

Can I just ensure you that I am not one of the people who wish TIK to fail my reasons for not joining are purely financial at this time and if my circumstances change I'd consider it I support KFC by buying my s/t which I've managed to do for the past 20 odd years and during the NAPM campaign my personal choice was to still do so .I respect evey Killie fans choice to make a personal commitment to our club and I hope anything which makes our club stronger is successful!

i know that 100% mate. You certainly aren't somebody i was referring to.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i know that 100% mate. You certainly aren't somebody i was referring to.

I know exactly who you are referring to, I've heard it myself. Its the so-called messiah and a lot of the old school fans, you know the ones who refused to stand up to Michael Johnston and let others carry the can? That's not a slight on all old school fans, there are obviously plenty of them who get it and do their bit. The ones I'm talking about are delighted at the turnaround of the club but hate the fact they didn't help bring it about - so they don't want anything to do with anyone who were proved right and that means the guys who were doing stuff with the trust and any of these new fangled ideas like you know, fans actually paying to keep our own club going. It is the ultimate irony, they won't do anything that might harm the club in the short term but have long term benefits, but they won't put their hands in their pockets to help the club progress because they don't like some of the fans involved. Maybe time to grow the f**k up if its the club you want to see benefit. To be honest I think some of them are just too set in their ways to see the big picture and ultimately they will be the ones who are missing out. It's their club too, there is a clear cut way to join in and contribute, why refuse point blank to do it unless of course you can't afford to which is totally understandable. I've not got a problem with people who choose not to contribute, their reasons are their own - I do have a problem with the arseholes who snipe from the shadows and make it their business to try discredit the positives that other fans are trying to build up.

Edited by boaby
too many theirs!