Rules, what rules ?

Wrangodog

4 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

The slow readers have arrived.

The people with nothing to worry about are running the thread! Boy with can shocker, let’s start a thread on the internet about him. How many boys are there? Who are their fathers? What should we do about them? Stop what you are doing, we need answers!

2 hours ago, Bhamkillieken said:

The people with nothing to worry about are running the thread! Boy with can shocker, let’s start a thread on the internet about him. How many boys are there? Who are their fathers? What should we do about them? Stop what you are doing, we need answers!

I have plenty to worry about but I don't air it on a football fan's site. 

I am old enough to know what it feels like to be bombarded with bottles and cans just for supporting Killie. The regulation on cans isn't frivolous it's there to protect supporters from injury and Mr. Brown should know that.

On 5 May 2018 at 6:00 PM, Wrangodog said:

Broon's boy ?  19ecb236-de3e-45c3-8fee-602129a32cc8.jpg.8b8ae107a0a37f06ee1a0926aeda0427.jpg

He should know the rules about cans at football grounds, or maybe the rules don't apply to ex PM's children.

Imagine using Mr Brown's children to attack him, given what we know about his family's medical history, 

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Imagine using Mr Brown's children to attack him, given what we know about his family's medical history, 

It's got nothing to do with his family's medical history and you know it. I am questioning his judgement or lack of it at a football match. Whether he has one functioning eye or two doesn't stop him from knowing that clubs don't sell soft drinks in cans inside the ground. 

7 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

It's got nothing to do with his family's medical history and you know it. I am questioning his judgement or lack of it at a football match. Whether he has one functioning eye or two doesn't stop him from knowing that clubs don't sell soft drinks in cans inside the ground. 

I was talking about his children

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

I was talking about his children

If you actually read my reply I referred to his family's medical history in the first sentence. There are lots of families who are in a far worse situation than Mr. Brown, medically and financially. He is a parent and also by being famous he is a role model. One of my grandsons is autistic, it doesn't give him or me a free pass to ignore safety regulations. Let's just say Mr. Brown made an error of judgement and the BBC printed the photo without thinking about the contents.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:35 AM, Wrangodog said:

.... clubs don't sell soft drinks in cans inside the ground. 

I think the club probably has to carry the can here (no pun intended).

I'm sure they would have been seated in the directors' box - the similar ties round about suggest this - and the lad was probably given it in the boardroom and unwittingly took into the directors' box. 

I'm sure, with a crucial play-off match going down the Swanee, his old man had more on his mind than an inadvertent breach of the Act.