Hearts match

skygod

I was looking to see why today was Steven MacLean's last match for Saints (plastic Accies away in midweek, suspended next weekend) and saw that Dicker will be suspended for the Hearts match.

As will Christophe Berra and Michael Smith.

27 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I would reduce the price to £10 for anyone that has bought their new ST

I'm sure season ticket holders who have renewed will look forward to a wee refund at the turnstile.

We only got two home matches post-split and missed out on an OF game. 

Why would/ should the club reduce admission? There should be a good crowd there even at normal prices.

Not so many Jambos unfortunately because there’s nothing to play for and Hibs will probably pump them midweek. 

I haven’t seen anyone else yet reducing their prices, apart from Accies (who still couldn’t draw a crowd). 

There’s the best part of three months now with no income through the gate and wages still to pay. It would make no sense to reduce the prices. 

That said, they will probably do it now! 

Edited by skygod

12 hours ago, trenwick said:

as theres nowt to play for why do we have to kick off @ 12.30 can this not be moved to 3.00

For years it's been the practice that final day matches kick off at the same time.

To avoid any "jiggery-pokery" yes, but definitely 12.30 for the benefit of live TV. If we want the TV money, we have to accept that he who pays the piper calls the tune.

So all matches will kick off at 12.30.

Edited by skygod

With the poor ending to the season we are experiencing coupled with our only chance for points in the last two games I agree that a one off price drop should be in place for the Hearts game.

After all, we must be well up on the years budget considering the 5th place finish which no one in their right mind would have seen coming at the start of the year.