Hearts match

skygod

4 hours ago, fraz65 said:

Why is 15:00 considered a better kick off time than 12:30?

Here, here! Up and away to the game with a good chunk of the day left to enjoy. Our group of three plus the three new glory hunters are going for a drink afterwards to plan the campaign for next season.

I would offer the season ticket holders a friend or two for free as I think there will be a disappointing crowd otherwise. We haven't yet reached the 5000 supporters some predicted and I don't think we will unless they promote it. They won't now, though. 

45 minutes ago, kilm53 said:

7 red cards....for trying to fill the stadium...fools :17:

Talking sense on here is ill advised.

Me and my chum McLean are regularly chastised for opinions not understood by the bubblegents! Whatever happened to that very rare poster Specklyhotdog (or similar) ??

HOWEVER.....your belief that cutting the entry price would fill the stadium IS NONsensical! 

We wouldn't find 15000 extra punters if it was TWO QUID, never mind ten.....

24 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Talking sense on here is ill advised.

Me and my chum McLean are regularly chastised for opinions not understood by the bubblegents! Whatever happened to that very rare poster Specklyhotdog (or similar) ??

HOWEVER.....your belief that cutting the entry price would fill the stadium IS NONsensical! 

We wouldn't find 15000 extra punters if it was TWO QUID, never mind ten.....

And in that regard we would be in the same boat as probably about 36 of the 40 senior teams in Scotland.
We are not unique in finding it difficult to recruit and retain supporters.

It’s been another exciting and dramatic season at Killie and we want you to get Rugby Park rocking for our final game of the season against Hearts.

Your support of the team both home and away has been outstanding and has made a real difference to the team throughout the campaign.

Before we embark on an exciting new season in 2018/19 we hope you’ll stay behind after the final whistle on Sunday, May 13 to share a celebration of all the club has achieved this term. 

We want you to bring noise and colour to the stadium and really get Rugby Park rocking, just as it has been during memorable victories over fellow top six sides Celtic and Rangers as well as our stunning comeback win over Dundee.

The reception which greeted the team following Steve Clarke’s first home match against Hibernian made a real impression on the squad and proved the catalyst to forging a strong connection between the team and the fans. 

With season ticket sales going well, so many of you have already committed to Join The Revival and we look forward to many more taking advantage of our Early Bird offers and making our home a real fortress.

Together we have achieved the club’s first top six finish since 2010/11 and remain in contention to achieve a club record points total since the introduction of three points for a win.

Together We Are Stronger. Together, We Are Killie.

You can buy tickets online, at The Killie Shop at Rugby Park or The Killie Zone on Nelson Street. 

Join The Revival and buy your 2018/19 Season Ticket. 

It's the least the players,management,board deserve on Sunday that we turn up and give them a good cheer as they head off on their summer hols.

What started out, from my point of view as the season we'd probably go down (the defeat at home to Ross Co, felt we were at least looking at the playoffs) to then near achieving our highest league point total is incredible.

Looking forward to Sunday and for the 1st time in probably 20yrs looking forward to next season!

Was in the shop this morning trying to buy tickets for the two seats next to our seasons. They've been empty all year. Was told not only have they been sold, there's "hardly any" seats left in the FB. I didn't think that sounded right but if it's true, it'll be a record crowd for the season. There's still PATG as well...

58 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Was in the shop this morning trying to buy tickets for the two seats next to our seasons. They've been empty all year. Was told not only have they been sold, there's "hardly any" seats left in the FB. I didn't think that sounded right but if it's true, it'll be a record crowd for the season. There's still PATG as well...

I've just told my lot to book their tickets, just in case. There better not be 2000 empty seats, matey :) 

1 hour ago, Martyn said:

Would there not be a few seats in the FB that would need to be blocked and not be allowed to be sold for the likes of complimentary, visiting managers / scouts / press etc. and then is there not a bit kept for visiting away family fans ? 

3 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

see Hearts complaining about long injury list for this game ----

If their discipline was better they wouldn't have three players suspended.

Levein is almost suggesting Jambos don't travel - arsehole!

"My main reason for doing this is that we've got supporters going down to Kilmarnock and I just wanted to make sure that everybody was aware that the journey might be a different one as it looks like I'll be playing a lot of very young players on the pitch."

(STV)

4 hours ago, Martyn said:

Moffat stand open?

On 5/10/2018 at 12:40 PM, Dan1el said:

It's the least the players,management,board deserve on Sunday that we turn up and give them a good cheer as they head off on their summer hols.

What started out, from my point of view as the season we'd probably go down (the defeat at home to Ross Co, felt we were at least looking at the playoffs) to then near achieving our highest league point total is incredible.

Looking forward to Sunday and for the 1st time in probably 20yrs looking forward to next season!

The summer when Mixu joined was the last time I looked forward to a season as much as I'm looking forward to he next one. The World Cup will just be a side show before the real action starts.