Tonight’s games

Aberdeen currently 1-0 up vs Rangers in the battle for second. A dodgy penalty imo. Really hard to see who got the first touch. County 0-0 with Dundee could be relegated. Thistle 0-0 with Motherwell could see their playoff spot confirmed. Results go against them Accies could be right in the scrap 

Big game down South in the relegation battle currently Swansea 0-0 Southampton 

11 minutes ago, piffer said:

Aberdeen currently 1-0 up vs Rangers in the battle for second. A dodgy penalty imo. Really hard to see who got the first touch. County 0-0 with Dundee could be relegated. Thistle 0-0 with Motherwell could see their playoff spot confirmed. Results go against them Accies could be right in the scrap 

Big game down South in the relegation battle currently Swansea 0-0 Southampton 

Is it not really nice having the pipe out and slippers on at this time of the season. Nae pressure. Thank you SSC

County, Partick and Accies all trailing 1-0. Thistle have a horrific -30 goal difference compared to Accies -17 and County's -21. Failure to get a result tonight could see them in a playoff at best unless there is a huge swing in goals on the final day.

1-1 at Pittodrie. Half time worked for Rangers. Aberdeen were well on top in the first half but it’s a different story now. A draw plays into Hibs hands if they can beat Hearts tomorrow night. 

I just don't understand the Sheep. Against us they were right in everybody's  face, including the ref for 90 minutes. Against Sevco I have never seen such a bunch of limp wristed fairies, just never looked up for it. Every time they play you think McInnes is trying to do his old club a favour.

Finding it hard to work out who I want to go down. Was hoping County, Thistle and Hamilton would be as close as possible going into the game on Saturday. 

All three of them have merits to go down. 

County:- Annoying that for years they punched above their weight by being bankrolled by uncle Roy. And humiliated us on occasion. Blowing us out the water on wages. Also a nightmare away trip. 

Thistle, our traditional rivals. Again Doolan and Erskine traditionally score against us. Having said that I always think Alan Archibald is a decent bloke. If they win he never rubs it in. Gives us credit, and states they get the rub of the green. Good away day

Hamilton. Horrible club. A team that just kick you. Good away day and a team we should always finish above them. Also Dougie Imrie divides opinion. 

In summary Ross County to go down and Thistle to be beaten by Livingston in the playoffs

Dons hate us and seem to get right up for it, and it helps that they have some better players. Yet against the club they profess to hate the most they always bottle it. It can't be what their fans want so I blame the toad-faced creep that "manages" them.

As for the relegation battle, we now have another season of Dougie & Daz hating to enjoy assuming the two clowns sign up for another year of attritional scrapping at the Super Seal. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 10:11 PM, kfc_superteam said:

Finding it hard to work out who I want to go down. Was hoping County, Thistle and Hamilton would be as close as possible going into the game on Saturday. 

All three of them have merits to go down. 

County:- Annoying that for years they punched above their weight by being bankrolled by uncle Roy. And humiliated us on occasion. Blowing us out the water on wages. Also a nightmare away trip. 

Thistle, our traditional rivals. Again Doolan and Erskine traditionally score against us. Having said that I always think Alan Archibald is a decent bloke. If they win he never rubs it in. Gives us credit, and states they get the rub of the green. Good away day

Hamilton. Horrible club. A team that just kick you. Good away day and a team we should always finish above them. Also Dougie Imrie divides opinion. 

In summary Ross County to go down and Thistle to be beaten by Livingston in the playoffs

Nice prediction, sir. Well done.