Next Season's Strip

KillieFC

2 minutes ago, historyman said:

This year's is better but it's still pretty decent and great to see it released in May.  

Does the away top stay the same?

Looks like it as its only the current home top thats been reduced to £15, the away one is still full price.

Meh-be, need to see it properly but does look a tight fit! Bizarre if stays as white panel on the back like on Kirk's top, can we have a blue number or does it need to be black or white ?

Edited by IMO
Typo

39 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

What's going on with the back bottom right?  Looks bit messy there.  Would probably have had solid blue or white back. 

Is the detailing Oxford Blue or black? 

Squished grey squirrels. 'mon the reds!

2 hours ago, Killiepie said:

C1F75A14-423E-4322-A456-7E015CDBC057.jpeg

This is the point at which the designer should have consigned his efforts to the bin and gone back to the drawing board. 

That’s a Frankenstein’s monster of a strip there, and no mistake. 

It will look better with short sleeves and the front is okay so we can live with it for a year. 

I can’t see it being a big seller though - too close to that from two years ago. 

Bottom line - if we’re winning, they  could play in striped pyjamas for all we care! 

Will we ever have hoops again? Or is it stripes forever now? I like the new strip, and as long as I can remember in my lifetime it’s been stripes, but would quite like to have a hooped shirt now and again. Or a blue and white design without stripes/hoops (93-94?) how would that go down? Would be nice to mix things up