Kris Boyd

killie1961

33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's lost a bit of weight.

See to be fair to Boydie, he isn't that fat. I'm convinced he's wearing a medium top when he plays most weeks as it looks like a romper suit on him.

When he's kicking about with civilian clothing on he looks pretty slim. Alex Dyer is another who wears training gear 2 sizes too small for him.

2 hours ago, Bullitt said:

See to be fair to Boydie, he isn't that fat. I'm convinced he's wearing a medium top when he plays most weeks as it looks like a romper suit on him.

When he's kicking about with civilian clothing on he looks pretty slim. Alex Dyer is another who wears training gear 2 sizes too small for him.

Would you like to step up and tell Alex that face to face hahaha I’d buy a ticket to watch that hahaha 

Have to put on record that I was wrong also. I thought Boyd was done in preseason and was highly critical of his condition. He's enjoying his football again and is covering double the ground that he was in a game this time last year. He has the hunger back and he fully deserves to be the league's top goalscorer. Reckon he may well surprise a few people by how he does next season as well.

Deserves great credit for improving his fitness , getting his football mojo back and responding to the change in Management and the chat SC had with him at the time ..... hope he signs off his excellent goal tally and season with one or two more in our final game

McCulloch might have been a "pal" and former team mate but having him as a Manager was doing Boyd and our club no good .......the changes in so many players under Clarke and Dyer has been immense