That's all for now foks

Jimpy

What a season! A rolletcoaster. But for me my favorite game came at Ibrox last December when being beaten 1- 0 after 90min and rangers awarded a penalty. Big Kirk plays footsie with a Rangers player,who gets sent off, they miss said penalty and we go up the park and score. Happy days. Hope you all have a great summer and can't wait till next season

KTID we are KILLIE.

12 minutes ago, Jimpy said:

What a season! A rolletcoaster. But for me my favorite game came at Ibrox last December when being beaten 1- 0 after 90min and rangers awarded a penalty. Big Kirk plays footsie with a Rangers player,who gets sent off, they miss said penalty and we go up the park and score. Happy days. Hope you all have a great summer and can't wait till next season

KTID we are KILLIE.

October 

Really never thought I'd see the day where I could watch us beat Rangers and Celtic. Ibrox was as glorious. In an odd way, the Aberdeen cup game was a standout moment. The attendance and the atmosphere that night showed just how far we had come in less than a season. 

So many memorable games during reign of SC,

From that day at Thistle after the horrendous start of season big away crowd in that rickety stand ..we and the board still shocked at getting Clarke... then the fans erupt when SC was seen...and how the players responded even before he took full control.....

And so many brilliant games since then

Edited by Scouser2

Got to be Hibs 2-2. Had taken a table in Park Suite and after a great start to the day, going 2 down to feeling we should have won was brilliant!!! Also Hibs 3-0 defeat at home when the team was cheered off the field but still felt something was changing....

Dundee game for me. Absolutely lost it when Wilson's goal went in. But there are some many memories from the season which for me has been the best league season in my 30 years of watching Killie.

Thanks to everyone for such a great season to the players, staff, management.

But the biggest thanks go to my fellow Killie fans for being the best supporters to watch football with. WE ARE KILLIE !!!!!

I think the Dundee 3-2 game as well. Incredible feeling after that game, we were up against it with cheating opposition diving about and horrendous refereeing but we pulled it out the hat. Game also the big turnaround for Lee Erwin thought he was superb when he came on that night 

As an exile there's only 5 or 6 games to choose from. Dundee at home is the liveliest I have seen RP in recent years. At 2-1 down and with ten men it still felt inevitable we would win and every man woman and child in the stand believed it would come. 

Hamilton away was pretty special purely for the size of the crowd We took up there. Not many sides out with the twisted sisters can brag about outnumbering the home support in a top flight match.

Most importantly what a difference a few results and some organisation makes. The whole club is something to be feared by those around us and that was almost unthinkable after events of recent years. Truly is good to be a Killie fan!

Highlight of the season was SIR STEVIE taking charge of a wee diddy club and taking them on a roller coaster ride to the heady heights of 5 th in the table. Bringing in MULUMBU to entertain us ! PS. I still say the 0-3 to hibs was the turning point in the CLUBS fortunes,it seemed to galvanise the players and fans together . Onward and upwards killie. Looking forward to the future. Sorry for the rant 

5 hours ago, Jimpy said:

KTID we are KILLIE.

This. Did we not also nearly score a second only for them to break and us concede free-kick in box 

As above signing SC. 

1 hour ago, Isle of Wight Exile said:

Did we not also nearly score a second only for them to break and us concede free-kick in box. 

We definitely conceded a free-kick in the box when MacDonald needlessly picked up a back-pass.

I don't remember if we had a chance though in the build-up.

Edited by skygod

Living in Australia, I'm only able to watch TV games, I have very few games to choose from. However, the home victory over Celtic has to be my favourite. I was actually at work that night, and managed to watch the game on a dodgy Facebook live stream. I work as a support worker for disabled people, so when Youssuf scored that goal at about 1am, I was going absolute tonto in my office and may have woke up a few of my clients xD

Has to be Dundee, we were down and out and that match made the team and the fans think we were never beaten till the final whistle, 10 v 12 (yes you Mr.Walsh). Shouting "Go on Ian, Go on Ian" before he slotted that winner in. The Radio Scotland commentary with Alan Preston going wild over the goals is pretty memorable too.

So the Scotland squad has been announced and we have nobody selected for the South American trip. 

Imho, it's not a bad thing as the squad with the exception of Taylor & Wilson, at the Toulon Tourney, we should be fresh and rested for a good preseason.