Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

13 minutes ago, mathematics said:

His dad used to play for Ayr. People don't like this.

His dad lol, be different if it was him. No reason not to sign someone. If he's deemed no good enough there fair enough but this is a piss poor excuse.

Edited by Fudgey1989

5 minutes ago, Fudgey1989 said:

His dad lol, be different if it was him. No reason not to sign someone. If he's deemed no good enough there fair enough but this is a piss poor excuse.

Just telling it like it is. Football fans come up with all manner of reasons for not wanting a player at their club. In this instance, "Son of Satan" refers to the fact that he is the son of an Ayr whalloper.

12 minutes ago, Fudgey1989 said:

The fact he’s pish is why he shouldn’t be near our club. Who his dad is is just unfortunate. 

On 19/03/2018 at 9:52 AM, PrestersKtid said:

Try and get Bryson back? Out on loan at cardiff but still scoring at championship level. Would be a ready made replacement for one of power, dicker or Mulumbu if they were to leave.

Out on loan to one of the top teams in the championship, probably on 15-20k a week and absolutely no realistic chance of him signing for Killie. Another name pulled out of thin air O.o

1 minute ago, red_dug said:

I like the look of young simpson.........whats his contract situation at wolves?

I agree, transfermarkt says that his contract expires this summer. If he is interested I would think the club will try to sign him. Reckon it’s the same situation with the young WBA keeper SC brought on loan.

5 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Can't see that one happening just yet but I'd absolutely love Bryson back. Excellent player and I'll never understand why he's not been a lot more involved in the Scotland team.

He would probably be guaranteed a regular place which would put him back in the frame if he played well, especially if we continue to play like we are now.

5 minutes ago, Chum said:

I agree, transfermarkt says that his contract expires this summer. If he is interested I would think the club will try to sign him. Reckon it’s the same situation with the young WBA keeper SC brought on loan.

What you mean a loan strategy with a purpose? Not sure that was where Lee Clark was going...

1 hour ago, Bobby14 said:

Out on loan to one of the top teams in the championship, probably on 15-20k a week and absolutely no realistic chance of him signing for Killie. Another name pulled out of thin air O.o

He’s said he would like to come back at some point, 31 will be 32 next season. Not unreasonable

On 3/20/2018 at 7:22 PM, Jimmy Superscot said:

What you mean a loan strategy with a purpose? Not sure that was where Lee Clark was going...

All the loans pre-season were actually out of contract that season, so it looked like that's exactly what he was going for. Unfortunately they more or less all turned out to be murder. In fact, there's only a couple of them still playing professional football.

Edited by Fletch

19 minutes ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

We have signed Mulumbu n Tshibola, I think we can expect better. Templeton is poor. Schalk would surely have been resigned or be on a pre contract if he was any good.

We've signed them? 

Mulumbu is only here for another 8 games at the moment. 

Tshibola is on loan for the same number. 

Tshibola has potential. 

Schalk has showed he can play at SPL level consistently. 

He may review his position if County go down. 

Or it may be reviewed for him. 

Schalk is one of the better looking players for a team that looks odds on to be relegated. Whether that is what we are looking for remains to be seen.

Templeton to me is a player that if he hadn't made a "big money" "dream move" down the divisions from Hearts would not have acquired the profile that he has. It is all a bit of a joke about his Dad, who clearly was SATAN incarnate, but you can hardly hold that against the guy... 

Humour me, where would Templeton and Schalk play in our team?

Apart from the fact both are absolutely dog s**t, we have Brophy, Jones, Erwin, Boyd, Kiltie and McKenzie already in our squad that's not even considering an entire youth team who have some exciting forwards.

We need central defenders and central midfielders and folk want us to go for two bang average players in the one position we are over crowded...?