Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

4 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Was hearing on the bus back from the game last night that apparently we’ve got 4 players either agreed terms or signed up. Assuming Findlay is one but no more info on other 3.

Findlay's offer been on table for a long time --hopefully the delay is only down to waiting till season is over

on bringing in new additions I am sure SC would have done preliminary work well in advance for the kind of players he wants to improve certain positions with quality ......though we may not offer the largest wages having SC as your Manager and the success of this season is a better starting off point that in previous years 

Wonder who the three are. Interesting to see that the other clubs who are safe for next season and know what the budget will be have started announcing pre contract players. With the money from 5th I assume we'll be bringing some players in that route too. 

1 hour ago, mitch14 said:

Wonder who the three are. Interesting to see that the other clubs who are safe for next season and know what the budget will be have started announcing pre contract players. With the money from 5th I assume we'll be bringing some players in that route too. 

Even with finishing 5th I'd only expect a modest increase in the budget - mostly already spent on contract renewals. We'll be set to lose 3 or 4 high earners and a few squad players. I'd expect much the same to be brought in.

I'm actually quite looking forward to the standard end of season statement regarding end of contracts and to confirm who is leaving to make a bit of space.

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Even with finishing 5th I'd only expect a modest increase in the budget - mostly already spent on contract renewals. We'll be set to lose 3 or 4 high earners and a few squad players. I'd expect much the same to be brought in

Agreed - I just meant that we are in the odd position this year of knowing exactly what our budget will be quite early so wondered if we'd make earlier moves. That said, I can see the sense in not making any announcements until the season is finished. That strikes me as a very Steve Clarke, football first, respect for other teams, type approach. 

3 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Wonder who the three are.

I wouldn't wonder too hard! Look at the Naismith thread for all the rumours about so-and-so being a done deal and the club having deals agreed just waiting to be announced.

It was all pish.

8 minutes ago, skygod said:

I wouldn't wonder too hard! Look at the Naismith thread for all the rumours about so-and-so being a done deal and the club having deals agreed just waiting to be announced.

It was all pish.

Who Naismith?

Kai Naismith - Striker

Jason Naismith - Right full back 

Steve Naismith - Attack midelder or Striker

25 minutes ago, skygod said:

It was all pish.

We're about to enter the barren wasteland of pre season - let a man dream! Who are we going get to win games against Peter Crouch and Martin Skrtl at Irbox! 

6 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

Can't wait. We have the nucleus of a very good squad. I assume we may lose Mulumbu, Greer and Burke along with a couple of others. I'm sure Sir Steve will have some great replacements lined up. If only we could just start again and forget the summer. 

Let’s be honest Burke and Greer were bit part players.  We’ve won hard games without YM, but definitely better with him.

imo we need another CH, and a creative MF, another winger and another goal scorer, and cover at RB and in goals.

some f these could be squad players but I reckon two or three real quality needed to take us on another step.

26 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Let’s be honest Burke and Greer were bit part players.  We’ve won hard games without YM, but definitely better with him.

imo we need another CH, and a creative MF, another winger and another goal scorer, and cover at RB and in goals.

some f these could be squad players but I reckon two or three real quality needed to take us on another step.

Kilmarnock need sign left full back, Centre half back, midfielder and right full back

Striker might be Steven Naismith or Jack Marriott

Winger might be to Marc Maddison or Alex Schalk

not sure Clarke want sign who centre half back, right full back,left full back and midfielder

Edited by Craigieboy

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

For the avoidance of doubt, do you know that you are mocking a deaf man with that post?

He's been around long enough to know. And to be honest, it doesn't matter if he's deaf or isn't... to take the piss out of someone who struggles to articulate themselves but is one of our regular inoffensive posters and loves the Killie is just totally arsey.

4 hours ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Shame Rooney he choose go America.

Him play up front good pretty, as well as fielder of mid.

Why for KFC no able outbid Yankee Burger Chain.

You really are a f**king fanny. Can guarantee you would never make your wee smart arsw comments in person. s**tebag.