Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

Clarke was stressing in his interview today that the business might come at the end of the window when deals elsewhere have shaken out. Doesn't want to burn the budget and then find a Mulumbu available at the other end. Long summer on here if that's the case... 

10 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Clarke was stressing in his interview today that the business might come at the end of the window when deals elsewhere have shaken out. Doesn't want to burn the budget and then find a Mulumbu available at the other end. Long summer on here if that's the case... 

Somebody get Cragieboy a couple of cans of lager some chicken and a fishing rod. I dont know if this will end well. 

3 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Signing players early or waiting until the end of the window both come with their own risks. I think we will have a happy medium. I think CM will be important to sort out as we will likely lose Tshibola and Mulumbu who have been important members of the team. Hopefully Findlay signing will be announced soon. Not sure if true or not but I was told that has been delayed due to clauses in the lads deal at Newcastle regarding bonuses for certain club and personal achievements. 

We will likely lose a few high earners in the summer and realistically there is no rush to replace a Greer, Smith or Burke as they haven’t really contributed a huge amount over the season. We’ve all spoken about goalkeepers as well. MacDonald is clearly first choice. Dev McKay and Curtis Lyle are both under contract so there perhaps isn’t the rush to get a backup in and preseason/league cup could be an opportunity for those two to make a statement. 

32 minutes ago, piffer said:

Signing players early or waiting until the end of the window both come with their own risks. I think we will have a happy medium. I think CM will be important to sort out as we will likely lose Tshibola and Mulumbu who have been important members of the team. Hopefully Findlay signing will be announced soon. Not sure if true or not but I was told that has been delayed due to clauses in the lads deal at Newcastle regarding bonuses for certain club and personal achievements. 

We will likely lose a few high earners in the summer and realistically there is no rush to replace a Greer, Smith or Burke as they haven’t really contributed a huge amount over the season. We’ve all spoken about goalkeepers as well. MacDonald is clearly first choice. Dev McKay and Curtis Lyle are both under contract so there perhaps isn’t the rush to get a backup in and preseason/league cup could be an opportunity for those two to make a statement. 

I think Kilmarnock will release to Samizadeh, Spence, Smith, Fasan,Greer and Burke than duo return parent of Keranovic and Simpson

Kilmarnock look set permanent to deal with Tshibola and Findlay

Kilmarnock look sign to keeper, right full back, winger, midfielder and striker

Eduardo Herrara, Fabio Cardoso, Andy Halliday, Jak Alnwick, Joe Dodoo, Bruno Alves and Michael O’Halloran are expected to be shown the door.

Loan players Sean Goss and Russell Martin are unlikely to be kept on while Jason Cummings and Jamie Murphy could land deals. But Gers chiefs are also looking at players they can sell.

Every single one of those players would have to take a huge drop in wages to land another Scottish club. TBH I’m not sure if I’d touch them. Were they the problem, a poison club the problem or a mix of both. Most of the players who have left the reincarnation of Rangers haven’t been the same as when they joined