Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

Why can’t he move to Bournemouth. They’re not the worst side in the EPL. Moves to Southampton and Hull didn’t do Wanyama, Van Dyjk or Robertson any harm. Going straight to one of the big boys if your not quite at that level can see you get lost in the loan system

The BBC said that Atleti are interested in him and will be watching him in the final before deciding whether or not to bid. Surely he couldn’t turn down an elite club like Atleti... if indeed that rumour is true ofc

Kevin Holt has left Dundee following the expiry of his contract at Dens Park.

The towering left back - rumoured to be interesting former club Queen of the South - is one of nine players leaving Dee.

He is joined by Jon Aurtenetxe, Julen Etxabeguren, Kostadin Gadzhalov, Nicky Low, Jeremy Malherbe and Jordan Piggott all of whom have not been offered new deals.

In addition, loan players Simon Murray (Hibs) and A-Jay Leitch-Smith (Shrewsbury) have also returned to their parent clubs.

2 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

Kevin Holt has left Dundee following the expiry of his contract at Dens Park.

The towering left back - rumoured to be interesting former club Queen of the South - is one of nine players leaving Dee.

He is joined by Jon Aurtenetxe, Julen Etxabeguren, Kostadin Gadzhalov, Nicky Low, Jeremy Malherbe and Jordan Piggott all of whom have not been offered new deals.

In addition, loan players Simon Murray (Hibs) and A-Jay Leitch-Smith (Shrewsbury) have also returned to their parent clubs.

QoS will have to pay him more than they did the last time if they want him back. It was a rumored his dad subsidized his wage.  

Manager Steve Clarke believes Kilmarnock will be seen as a target by their top-six Scottish Premiership rivals next season.

Killie sat bottom of the table when Clarke took charge in October, but ended the campaign fifth, with a club-record top-flight points haul of 59.

And the former Reading boss believes replicating that success will become even harder next term.

"I'm guarded about next season," said Clarke, 54.

"All the big clubs with bigger budgets than ours will improve. The teams on similar budgets who finished below us will want to finish above us next year, so we'll be a little target for them.

"I'm sure they'll all be saying to themselves, 'if Kilmarnock can do it then we can too'.

"So we know it will be tougher next year."

Clarke has contracted the bulk of his squad for next season and is still hopeful star midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu will opt against chasing more lucrative offers elsewhere in favour of another year at Rugby Park.

But the Scottish Football Writers' Association manager of the year admits his modest budget means he will have to bide his time before finalising summer recruitment.

"We're not a club that can attack the market with money and tie up players early," Clarke said. "I think we'll be waiting to see who goes where and who is available later.

"I've got a small budget so I don't want to use it all up and then find a couple of great opportunities turn up in August and I have no scope left to do anything.

"We'll try to be careful and clever and put together a competitive squad.

"It's very difficult to sit here and say all these players are staying because we can't do that. We're not in a position to do that.

"We'll wait and see what happens over the summer and we'll be ready to react if we have to react."

Coulibaly was clearnce fifa?

@SCoulibaly19

11 hours ago

To All Muslim Fans Before Ramadan starts , From the bottom of my heart, i sincerely apologize if i ever wronged you verbally or physically or been the toxic one in your life. And Allah is my witness that I forgive anyone that wronged me.

bI8Q2YmL_bigger.jpgsameh @samehcampo
FollowFollow @samehcampo
More
Replying to @SCoulibaly19

im so sad because you leave alahly sc

@SCoulibaly19

I'm sorry

20 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Nope like the real quality player he is and Barton the bawsack isn’t and never was.

Yoi do not play for years in a SAF man united side if you are guff!

SAF always played him in the big games - speaks volumes

1 hour ago, Gordon said:

SAF always played him in the big games - speaks volumes

Absolutely,  not a sparkling creative footballer,  but a bit like Mavis for us,  took a while for the fans to realise how much he helped the better players around them.

9 hours ago, piffer said:

With Jack Ross' future still up in the air then I’m not sure many players will be jumping to sign for St Mirren at the moment. At the moment they are a resurgent exciting club. If he goes that can change quickly. 

Apparently he’s100% away and Robbie Neilson is favourite to replace him

18 hours ago, Chum said:

The BBC said that Atleti are interested in him and will be watching him in the final before deciding whether or not to bid. Surely he couldn’t turn down an elite club like Atleti... if indeed that rumour is true ofc

It could be Tierney against Robertson in the Super Cup next season!