Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

16 hours ago, Caldow said:

FFS - why can’t folk get over Mark O’Hara?

It's just a killiefc.com cliche like "is it on Setanta" or "rushed back too soon".

As soon as someone provides the slightest hint everybody piles in. Long after our Cup wins and the times of SSC are forgotten about, there will still be people on here five generations from now bemoaning the loss of Mark O'Hara.

12 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

It's just a killiefc.com cliche like "is it on Setanta" or "rushed back too soon".

As soon as someone provides the slightest hint everybody piles in. Long after our Cup wins and the times of SSC are forgotten about, there will still be people on here five generations from now bemoaning the loss of Mark O'Hara.

You forgot Billy Berntsson

18 minutes ago, trenwick said:

was andrew shinnie not quite good before he went down south... cant remember if he was a striker or guy behind a striker..... wages would kill us tho

From what I remember he was more of a number 10/attacking midfield player. Was he not on loan at Hibs last season or the year before and they couldn’t afford to make it a permanent move

8 hours ago, Robert said:

Do we know who has been released? 

With the last domestic fixtures having taken place now I wouldn’t be surprised to see some form of announcement this week.

On the players from Partick there’s a few who would bolster our squad a bit but I don’t think any would get into our first team

I like Erskine, but I like all Thistle’s midfield players tbh - even that big so and so Osman. They all offer something IMO. But they contributed to their team going out the top tier so would need to know the attitude was going to be right.