Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

11 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Would Gavin Reilly of St Mirren be worth a punt. Out of contract but been offered new deal(not signed yet). 22 goals in 35 appearances. Only turned 25 last week ?

Was pish at Hearts.

He appeared to struggle at this level during that time

19 minutes ago, Bbk said:

Thankfully Steve Clarke will be making decisions on any possible new players don't think he will be too influenced by any of the ones mentioned so far on this thread.

We didn’t think he’d be too happy with a lot of guys in the squad. Broadfoot, O’Donnell, Power, Erwin, Brophy, Boyd all had huge question marks over them but he got the best out of them.

I said earlier on this thread I’ve got a feeling we might sign a couple of players who could perhaps be classed as underwhelming but will go into be very important to us. 

30 minutes ago, Bbk said:

Thankfully Steve Clarke will be making decisions on any possible new players don't think he will be too influenced by any of the ones mentioned so far on this thread.

Well said. FFS we would need ten teams with all the advice and speculation.

SSC has apparently had a guy scouting all over the place since he got here. My guess would be that he'll be using the good contacts he has made during his time in the game and that our signings will be from down south or further afield rather than the guys mentioned on this thread.

6 minutes ago, killiehippo said:

SSC has apparently had a guy scouting all over the place since he got here. My guess would be that he'll be using the good contacts he has made during his time in the game and that our signings will be from down south or further afield rather than the guys mentioned on this thread.

Scout down south to players in English Chamipionship, League One, League Two and National League team player by who?

33 minutes ago, killiehippo said:

SSC has apparently had a guy scouting all over the place since he got here.

Paul's son Peter seemed from his tweets to be watching a lot games, eg Accrington v. Cambridge, Oldham v. Leicester U21s, Bradford City U21s.

Could just be coincidence, of course....

Edited by skygod

You mean you hadn't heard of Mark Waddington?!

I expect most of the signings to be right backs 

Yes, I think we need at least 6 right backs, also, none of them can be good enough for a first team place and we should play another player out of position if O’donnell gets injured, it’s only logical 

Is it not meant to be John Carver