Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

We didn’t think he’d be too happy with a lot of guys in the squad. Broadfoot, O’Donnell, Power, Erwin, Brophy, Boyd all had huge question marks over them but he got the best out of them.

I said earlier on this thread I’ve got a feeling we might sign a couple of players who could perhaps be classed as underwhelming but will go into be very important to us. 

I agree with what you say about the above players but at that time his hands were kind of tied as to what he could do and probably was hoping to get to his first transfer window with them. As you say every player stepped up their game for us and now after having 2/3 rds of a season with him he is in full control of what happens next and I fully expect him to have his targets already thought of. What a difference from the past few seasons!

Paul's son Peter seemed from his tweets to be watching a lot games, eg Accrington v. Cambridge, Oldham v. Leicester U21s, Bradford City U21s.

Could just be coincidence, of course....

Paul Clarke watch who players scouts to Accrington, Oldham, Cambridge, Leicester U21s and Bradford U21s?

Paul Clarke watch who players scouts to Accrington, Oldham, Cambridge, Leicester U21s and Bradford U21s? 

Not Paul Clarke - Peter Clarke.

No idea which players he was watching. However, an over-age player in the Leicester U21 team was a well-known German centre-back Clarke had at Chelsea and tried to sign for Reading, who is now a free agent...

Not Paul Clarke - Peter Clarke.

No idea which players he was watching. However, an over-age player in the Leicester U21 team was a well-known German centre-back Clarke had at Chelsea and tried to sign for Reading, who is now a free agent...

Who players? Huth or Hector? 

Edited by Craigieboy

Mark Connolly tweeting that he’s just landed back in Scotland, if it’s to sign for someone and he can get back to the form he showed before his injury for us, they have thereselves a cracking player. 

Pretty sure his wife is Scottish so probably the reason why

Carver was at the Hearts match.

He was up playing in the Kris Boyd golf day, not sure if it was the same weekend. He was staying in the Portmann. If he's done any scouting it's maybe been the odd job as a favour but he's not working with the club in any capacity, from what he was saying he's good mates with Steve Clarke and that's the only reason he was up.

Excluding anyone out of contract I make the rest of the squad to be as below.

GK    Jamie MacDonald, Devlin McKay
RB    Stephen O'Donnell
LB    Greg Taylor, Calum Waters
CD    Kirk Broadfoot, Scott Boyd, Daniel Higgins
RM    Rory McKenzie, Dom Thomas
LM    Jordan Jones
CM    Alan Power, Gary Dicker, Iain Wilson, Adam Frizzell
AM    Greg Kiltie
ST    Kris Boyd, Lee Erwin, Eamonn Brophy

Even though O'Donnell and Jones are two of our best players we definitely look short at right back and the left side of midfield. Priority for me though would be bringing in quality at centre half and centre midfield - that's IF we lose Findlay and Mulumbu.

I'm sure there will be comings and goings that change the picture above quite heavily.

Excluding anyone out of contract I make the rest of the squad to be as below.

GK    Jamie MacDonald, Devlin McKay
RB    Stephen O'Donnell
LB    Greg Taylor, Calum Waters
CD    Kirk Broadfoot, Scott Boyd, Daniel Higgins
RM    Rory McKenzie, Dom Thomas
LM    Jordan Jones
CM    Alan Power, Gary Dicker, Iain Wilson, Adam Frizzell
AM    Greg Kiltie
ST    Kris Boyd, Lee Erwin, Eamonn Brophy

Even though O'Donnell and Jones are two of our best players we definitely look short at right back and the left side of midfield. Priority for me though would be bringing in quality at centre half and centre midfield - that's IF we lose Findlay and Mulumbu.

I'm sure there will be comings and goings that change the picture above quite heavily.

Development youth player Paterson might play RM or LM  and Mounada play CM 

Kilmarnock need sign new RB and AM