SHAY LOGAN

Just saw his post match antics from yesterday on the twitter sphere. Exact same as what he was doing at the kick off at RP after he scored from the "Christie dive" free kick.

As far as I could see he didn't punch anybody so the red card was presumably for the persistent incitement. All that tells me is that Celtic matter and Killie don't when it comes to the referees - which is something we already know.

PS The outraged Celtic fans around whoever was taking the video certainly must spend their time watching re-runs of "Love Thy Neighbour" judging by what was being shouted at him... 

There definitely should have been some sanction taken against him at RP. However the ref looked right at him and decided to put a blind eye to the telescope.

I think if I had been his manager I might have had a word with him about being at total dickhead, maybe McInnes did.

Clearly the ref at the Tattiedome had to be more cognizant of the potential riot situation and was obliged to act in the interests of public safety.

Winding your opponents up makes sense if it upsets their concentration. Winding the opposition fans up is just self indulgence. 

Considering he was found to have been racially abused at Celtic park by a Celtic employee I expect he doesn't like the club much.

At the same time, Celtic denying all allegations and questioning the verdict says it all about that scummy club.

He punched Lustig in the face.

Logan is a classless wee w****r. Celtic fans don't hate him because he reported racial abuse, they hate him because he is a wee s**tebag who tries to wind everyone up.

I would happilly see him put on his arse, he is constantly videoing himself driving whilst his wains sit in the front seat wae nae seatbelt on or car seat or anything. Guy is a f**king weapon.

20 hours ago, azertyuiop said:

Considering he was found to have been racially abused at Celtic park by a Celtic employee I expect he doesn't like the club much.

At the same time, Celtic denying all allegations and questioning the verdict says it all about that scummy club.

Was he not found guilty despite no one else hearing it?  Seem to remember the verdict was based on Logan's ability to speak and understand English better than Tonev, making him a more creditable witness!

Tonev got a 7 match ban.

21 hours ago, azertyuiop said:

I wouldn't believe a word Logan says.

21 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

He punched Lustig in the face.

Logan is a classless wee w****r. Celtic fans don't hate him because he reported racial abuse, they hate him because he is a wee s**tebag who tries to wind everyone up.

I would happilly see him put on his arse, he is constantly videoing himself driving whilst his wains sit in the front seat wae nae seatbelt on or car seat or anything. Guy is a f**king weapon.

Agreed.

I was wanting somebody to stick him into the advertising boards last month when we played them.

Grade A prick.