Over 3,200 ST's sold....

Squirrelhumper

Just now, skygod said:

I think it's just an arbitrary date, which has in the past been extended.

Man-power, although I really mean Person-power, cos your talking backroom staff too eh?. Now's the time, before the pre season kicks off, for all the staff to be on holiday!

44 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Early bird offer finishes today doesn't it. Is there extended hours in the shop to buy them. I know you can have order online but they mucked up one year with this so prefer to do it in person

Shop was open till 6 yesterday so i can only assume it's the same today.

14 minutes ago, shug said:

Trying to renew but Online it says my seat, that I've had since stadium was built, is unavailable and it's quoted me a new seat number!!  It's also a privilege seat!

Don't know where you are but I did hear that some re-arrangement is being made around the dugouts in FB stand.

2 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Don't know where you are but I did hear that some re-arrangement is being made around the dugouts in FB stand.

I'm in East, waiting on someone calling me back

Edited by shug

3 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Early bird offer finishes today doesn't it. Is there extended hours in the shop to buy them. I know you can have order online but they mucked up one year with this so prefer to do it in person

The club issued a tweet reminding fans it's the last day of early bird one prices, an hour ago, no mention of the shop being open beyond normal hours unlike yesterday's one.

5 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Ordered it from the Killie zone. They are having some issues with the system I believe. 

They always are. It's either a s**te system, poorly implemented or staff not trained on it well enough. The Aberdeen game was the same - staff running around with their hair on fire, whilst having issues with 'the system'. 

Whatever the root cause, it's probably why it's always so hard to give your money to the club. 

First season ticket in a few years bought! Can’t wait for the season to start, took a u16 for my wee boy he’s only 2 so will not make many games but even to get his name on one and start a tradition of buying his each year is pretty exciting!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Tremendous sales so far....plenty still to buy ...

Very good news in such a short selling period so far ----hope the club and even the most hardened critic ......are also pleased

and that the total by start of the season gets at least over 3500 mark and towards 4000

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Tremendous sales so far....plenty still to buy if my mates are anything to go by!

Know loads still to buy theirs including myself. 

Comming up to the end of the month pays will see more and many don't buy till the last minute getting holidays out the road first. 

Edited by cammy_boy