Over 3,200 ST's sold....

Squirrelhumper

2 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

my wee count has us at 264 for the moffat stand, 1905 for the east and 675 for the FB. 2844 total.

Some of those might be reserved seats though. 2 far right sections in East unavailable and 15 sections in FB the same, that'll be for boxes n what not.

Great idea. Get Count Von Count to read off the numbers. " 2,500 season tickets, ha ha ha, 2,501 season tickets, ha ha ha.

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Reported in the Times that we have  sold 2700 against 1000 at the same time last season. Extremely encouraging if the momentum continues. 

That's incredible if that's the numbers we are speaking about VS last season. I retract my "disappointing sales so far" statement. Wow! Just wow!

6 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Crazy numbers compared to last season. Perhaps the early bird deal been taken up more this year due to the increase in prices?

2700 is probably not far from what we had in total for Johnson, Locke and Clark years.

Difference in price isn't much though, doubt it'll really affect folks timing.

For example, think Moffat Adult has gone up by a fiver since Wednesday.

A lot of my mates are on holiday/going on holiday and will just pay the extra £25 for their East Stand ticket when they are back over the next few weeks.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

46 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Reported in the Times that we have  sold 2700 against 1000 at the same time last season. Extremely encouraging if the momentum continues. 

Very encouraging and also glad the club are more open with releasing information and engaging with fans than the "secrecy" of past years....

2 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Crazy numbers compared to last season. Perhaps the early bird deal been taken up more this year due to the increase in prices?

2700 is probably not far from what we had in total for Johnson, Locke and Clark years.

Meant to be 2800 last season, so if the count of 2844 is close to being correct then we've already sold more than last seasons total. If not we must be very, very close.

This is fantastic. 

Apols if this has been covered elsewhere, but has anyone ever been able to get a hold of numbers of walk ups we get? Not sure if this info would ever be freely available. But I'm excited to think about what the crowds could be next season. 

3 hours ago, fmcc said:

This is fantastic. 

Apols if this has been covered elsewhere, but has anyone ever been able to get a hold of numbers of walk ups we get? Not sure if this info would ever be freely available. But I'm excited to think about what the crowds could be next season. 

They did say at the AGM last year, I think it averaged about 800 per game.

4 hours ago, fmcc said:

This is fantastic. 

Obviously over 2,500 Killie walk ups at the Jambos game but would have been just a few hundred before SSC arrived.

Kilmarnock's season ticket sales are almost three times what they were 12 months ago - thanks to the feel-good factor brought back by manager Steve Clarke. "By Thursday, we'd sold 2,710 books, compared to just 1,016 at this time last year," says the club's commercial boss Christine Cuthbertson. "The job Steve has done has played a huge part in that." (Sunday Mail, print edition)

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Kilmarnock's season ticket sales are almost three times what they were 12 months ago - thanks to the feel-good factor brought back by manager Steve Clarke. "By Thursday, we'd sold 2,710 books, compared to just 1,016 at this time last year," says the club's commercial boss Christine Cuthbertson. "The job Steve has done has played a huge part in that." (Sunday Mail, print edition)

Books, 9_9 old terms live on. Can't say I've heard of Christine Cuthbertson before.

15 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Books, 9_9 old terms live on. Can't say I've heard of Christine Cuthbertson before.

She's the girl you contact for sponsorship,  hospitality etc, from experience, she also sorted out a ticketing issue I had at the start of last season. I've had a few dealings with her recently and always had a positive result.

Edited by C4mmy31