Over 3,200 ST's sold....

Squirrelhumper

Do the figures include those doing zebra finance? My dad and a few others have done it this year. They have their seats reserved but don't have their tickets until its approved, and the woman in shop said they are notoriously slow.

If they technically aren't confirmed then I doubt we can include them in the totals... and if they aren't included yet it could be a very very nice total figure.

19 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Must be through the 3000 mark soon. A wee signing or two wouldn't go wrong now to keep things going. Or news that Stevie Smith had been released......

Would love to see that press release:

Stevie Smith capped his stellar career at Kilmarnock watching from the stand as his side finished the season with victory over Hearts in the final league game.

The Scottish midfielder, 32, is leaving the Scottish Premiership side at the end of the season after 42 appearances in 3 years with the senior side.

Fans formed a mosaic with the message 'Forever Injured' prior to the game.

4 minutes ago, rustykfc said:

Was told the last count there was 2,760 tickets sold already and compared to the figure of 1,100 this time last year is a great effort so far.

Mulumbu to sign a contract for next season and that'll easily make the figure 4,000 haha

Aye that was the figures by Thursday, I'd expect us to be around 3,000 by now.