Over 3,200 ST's sold....

Squirrelhumper

The other thing season ticket sales doesn't tally is 'upgrades'. My Dad, myself, and my son had a family ticket together last year and for the previous few years. The other ticket was in my daughter's name but she didn't attend although others sometimes did. Now, this year I have 'upgraded' to a regular East Stand ticket and so has my Dad, (as a senior), therefore, I get a free child ticket but he does not.

All this means that I have bought 3 season tickets this year instead of 4, however, revenue wise have spent more on these 3 tickets.

The devil is in the detail.

The other thing season ticket sales doesn't tally is 'upgrades'. My Dad, myself, and my son had a family ticket together last year and for the previous few years. The other ticket was in my daughter's name but she didn't attend although others sometimes did. Now, this year I have 'upgraded' to a regular East Stand ticket and so has my Dad, (as a senior), therefore, I get a free child ticket but he does not.

All this means that I have bought 3 season tickets this year instead of 4, however, revenue wise have spent more on these 3 tickets.

The devil is in the detail.

That's the point I was making when folk were moaning about poor uptake in the Moffat.

I applied for finance from Zebra and it was approved quickly but the club could see no record of it, this has been ongoing for three weeks back and forward, don't know if others have had this problem, it has affected 6 of us, still no resolution as yet. Hoping to get it sorted this week. 

Every extra season ticket is to be celebrated  why are we not doing that ?

Because peoole at the club have better things to do than tweet evertime a ticket is sold. They are announcing. At significant milestones. There is six weeks till the season starts. The only figure that matters now is the one the dsy we play st johnstone. 

Because peoole at the club have better things to do than tweet evertime a ticket is sold. They are announcing. At significant milestones. There is six weeks till the season starts. The only figure that matters now is the one the dsy we play st johnstone. 

I hope they are just trolling McLean and not tweeting as regularly now!

Family ticket bought today. 

Selling ok for the moffat according to the staff.

Personally i think we might have jumped the gun moving family tickets over there this season. Atmosphere in East was really starting to pick up and it was good seeing the stand getting more full each week. 

Time will tell I suppose

I applied for finance from Zebra and it was approved quickly but the club could see no record of it, this has been ongoing for three weeks back and forward, don't know if others have had this problem, it has affected 6 of us, still no resolution as yet. Hoping to get it sorted this week. 

Done it through zebra last season and never had any bother, from what I’ve heard most people are the same, you must just be unlucky lol, hope you get it sorted 

would the season ticket spike in sales not happen when the next price change is due to happen

You'd think.  The club advised that when that hike occurs then reserved seats will also become available so they should be getting that message out through social media to encourage people to renew.

Family ticket bought today. 

Selling ok for the moffat according to the staff.

Personally i think we might have jumped the gun moving family tickets over there this season. Atmosphere in East was really starting to pick up and it was good seeing the stand getting more full each week. 

Time will tell I suppose

Looks about 450 ish sold so far for the Moffat.

Price difference isn't too bad if you get nearer start of season, so I think by KO we'll have 600/700 in there plus walk ups.