Over 3,200 ST's sold....

Squirrelhumper

3 hours ago, ross1987 said:

Whats our average pay at the gate?

I know a few of these will now be ST holders, but if we hit 4K ST's are we going to be seeing regular 5k+ at home games?

Whatever the final season ticket numbers is just add 15-20% and you won’t be far off. Unless we are challenging for the title then you can add 100%

3 hours ago, ross1987 said:

Whats our average pay at the gate?

I know a few of these will now be ST holders, but if we hit 4K ST's are we going to be seeing regular 5k+ at home games?

If we hit 4k season tickets and you take into account the away support and the semi-regular supporters who simply can't commit to a season ticket then you'd imagine most games will be 5k+, if we have another good season then you'd expect the walk up support to continue to grow.

9 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

I can't register my pleasant surprise, as 4000 hasn't been reached yet. I was very surprised when we sold 3000 so quickly and said so. I'm disappointed after that start, we're not at 4000 already. 

Just stop talking. You’re only making it worse.

11 minutes ago, Shortie said:

Due to holiday commitments this year I wont be getting one however does anyone know if they will be doing half seasons?

I will be paying at the gate for games I can manage then wish to get the half season if possible later in the year.

There been one at least the past two seasons so I don't see why not. 

6 hours ago, Shortie said:

Due to holiday commitments this year I wont be getting one however does anyone know if they will be doing half seasons?

I will be paying at the gate for games I can manage then wish to get the half season if possible later in the year.

Can you not just get a bus from Craig Tara on a Saturday lunchtime?

On 6/30/2018 at 10:50 AM, Shortie said:

You're f**king loaded ya lunatic!

On 6/26/2018 at 4:26 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

The gravity of the Top Ten club's situation was stressed by director Jim Moffat, former head of AT Mays Travel Agency.

He said: "Nothing can be more plain than the Royal Bank of Scotland telling you it's the end of the road."

Fleeting claimed he had run out of time in trying to set up a cash package which would have involved a Nigerian doctor living in the USA.

1. http://citywire.co.uk/money/rbs-debt-unit-failed-90-of-small-business-clients/a1073007

2. I'm sure that Nigerian Doctor ended up investing in Hamilton Accies!

Bullet dodged.

2 hours ago, jam1869 said:

Expect us to hit the 4k mark, but would a 5 or ten match ticket be beneficial to some fans and the club? Say £90 for 5 games. £200 for 10. Or something similar, know a few folk who can't make every game and would consider a ticket along these lines.

It’ll be dearer than that as season ticket works out between £18.50 and £20 a game now that it’s £370. 

Season ticket should always be the best value. 

As said elsewhere they did them in previous years. But if you offered them at start of season club might lose money as some ST holders might buy the multi ticket instead of a full ST.