Over 3,200 ST's sold....

Squirrelhumper

I know this is a lull before  end of month payday but it would be nice to have a weekly total. Keeps it all alive 

Not many people will be buying season tickets two-three days before they get paid. Best to leave it another week and make an announcement that shows more measurable progress. 

Is that actually a thing? I read about this the other day and thought it was just a wind up?

100 % true.

Spotted going into the Chadwick when we beat them 1 0 this season and also on the train with a Celtic scarf coming home from the nothing each game after the split.

He's a fooking strange one!! 

Used to go home and away as well. Including Luton for that Friday night friendly. Very strange and quite worrying what some people will do to win over their partner. 

I mind after we got back from Perth last season, I went to get Ash in a well known Celtic boozer in the city centre as she'd been at the football and we had a night out and first person I saw was Mason.

His face was a picture. Imagine changing your football team to appease a burd.

f**king wrong un.

My local non-league club in the National League South (sixth tier) have just released their season ticket prices.

Most of them are as I would expect - Adult £210 (early bird £185), Concession £130 (£105), Under-16 £17 (£35 with a replica shirt thrown in).

But the one which jumped out was the family ticket - 2 adults + 2 children £430 (£400). Our equivalent is £400 after the early bird dates!

The facilities are nothing like RP and the football on view would often make your eyes bleed.

Our family ticket is fantastic value by comparison.