Over 3,200 ST's sold....

Squirrelhumper

Life’s just not the same without an update.

think we might need to start keeping count ourselves by organising a rota to sit outside the shops and ask everyone on exit what they bought.

while were there we may as well keep a count of strips and other merchandise sold. Watch out for those buying wee badges only.

perhaps we need to do this in pairs so you always feel safe.

Remember those heady Spring days when we sold almost 3000 season tickets in a fortnight and there was a wee buzz when the club sent out updates.........seems a long time ago, and another pay day has come and gone........

Just f**k off,  you really are one Killie fan hating moaning faced bellend

Funny how when it was happening everyone was praising the club and excited about the positvity. Now you're a Killie hater if you're wondering why things have changed. There really is a wee gang on here who can't think for themselves. 

If the club announced a small increase, you'd be the first person to moan.

I'm sure they'll give an update when it's reached a landmark.

Away outside and play in the sun.

Remember those heady Spring days when we sold almost 3000 season tickets in a fortnight and there was a wee buzz when the club sent out updates.........seems a long time ago, and another pay day has come and gone........

Really miss that emoji with the tumbleweed blowing past for moments like this.

If the club announced a small increase, you'd be the first person to moan.

I'm sure they'll give an update when it's reached a landmark.

Away outside and play in the sun.

I wouldn't be the first to moan. I suggested every 500 and after 3000 I would announce every 250 increase. It creates a sense of momentum and progress, since we would be building from now on, on last season's total. I would think 3000 is a significant figure, so why that hasn't been announced, I have no idea. From some of the reactions, others agree, but as usual they don't come out and say that. 

I wouldn't be the first to moan. I suggested every 500 and after 3000 I would announce every 250 increase. It creates a sense of momentum and progress, since we would be building from now on, on last season's total. I would think 3000 is a significant figure, so why that hasn't been announced, I have no idea. From some of the reactions, others agree, but as usual they don't come out and say that. 

You were at RP this week, never think to, erm ask?

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Here you go, now turn that frown upside down....

Steady sale figures increasing at the level as expected and hoped for (by most sensible folk) over past few weeks --- Club will be hoping as new season approaches the sales increase towards that 4000 mark , sure Club have in hand other campaigns such as on the back of new signings etc before league home opener

Steady sale figures increasing at the level as expected and hoped for (by most sensible folk) over past few weeks --- Club will be hoping as new season approaches the sales increase towards that 4000 mark , sure Club have in hand other campaigns such as on the back of new signings etc before league home opener

We haven't been near 4000 season tickets for years, would be a great achievement.