Scotland squad

Mmk2

O'Donnell was great performance but not blame to O'Donnell for Peru second goal blame to McTominey and Mulgrew 

I think some changes face Mexico 

McLaughlin

O'Donnell Hendry Mulgrew (c) Stevenston 

Cadden McGinn McLean Shinnie Morgan 

McBurnie

second half 

Bain

Cadden Mulgrew (c) McKenna Shinnie

Russell McGeouch McLean McGinn Morgan

McBurnie

O'Donnell was great performance but not blame to O'Donnell for Peru second goal blame to McTominey and Mulgrew 

McLaughlin

McBurnie

second half 

Bain

McBurnie

O'Donnell, if you listened to Willie Miller, was totally at fault for the second... he wasn't, but he was culpable with about 3 others.

1) O'Donnell was caught marking two men - so McLean wasn't tracking his runner and shares blame.

2) When the ball went to the crossing player, O'Donnell never closed him down, not once, but twice to (this was probably the only mistake he made all night and again blame must be attached).

3) Charlie Mulgrew was standing about four yards of the player he was supposed to be marking, despite looking to see where he was, and having about 8 seconds between both crosses to get touch tight. This is probably the biggest culprit in the whole scenario.

4) Keeper should have gone with his feet if he was unable to keep the ball out with his hands. The shot was so close to him and really if he gets a hand to it, he has to keep it out.

If you even look at the first goal, Mulgrew involved again with the keeper and McKenna for a big lad is s**te bag. Let the ball smack you in the face, stop waving your arms about like a big jessie!!

McLaughlin

McBurnie

second half 

Bain

McBurnie

Stevenson is away home. So Shinnie will play 90 minutes I would think at left back.

I wouldn't let McBurnie and Hendry near a Scotland top either... both absolute muck.

Edited by Bullitt

O'Donnell, if you listened to Willie Miller, was totally at fault for the second... he wasn't, but he was culpable with about 3 others.

1) O'Donnell was caught marking two men - so McLean wasn't tracking his runner and shares blame.

2) When the ball went to the crossing player, O'Donnell never closed him down, not once, but twice to (this was probably the only mistake he made all night and again blame must be attached).

3) Charlie Mulgrew was standing about four yards of the player he was supposed to be marking, despite looking to see where he was, and having about 8 seconds between both crosses to get touch tight. This is probably the biggest culprit in the whole scenario.

4) Keeper should have gone with his feet if he was unable to keep the ball out with his hands. The shot was so close to him and really if he gets a hand to it, he has to keep it out.

If you even look at the first goal, Mulgrew involved again with the keeper and McKenna for a big lad is s**te bag. Let the ball smack you in the face, stop waving your arms about like a big jessie!! 

If you thought Miller was going to criticise an Aberdeen player and two ex-Aberdeen players, you don't know him very well!

I'm not including O'Donnell's brief spell with the Dons as a kid, by the way.

O'Donnell was the best Scotland player in the first half and one of the best overall.

I forgot McGinn was even playing until he got substituted.

Miller is a fcuking useless pundit with an anti-Killie agenda. End of!

Agreed....thought he looked decent throughout in a difficult game as his strength is  going forward and we were parking the bus for long periods. Miller is indeed a walloper, even Michael Stewart pointed out maybe O'Donnell could have done better at the second but it was the keeper's fault. There are not a lot of options at right back for Scotland, I'm biased but I reckon SOD is currently the best option.

I might be biased too. But i thought SOD had a good steady game Also the number of times he made overlapping runs. But the player in possession would stop turn and play the ball to the opposite side or through the middle or backwards. Stopped SOD playing to his strengths.       

Miller is a fcuking useless pundit with an anti-Killie agenda. End of!

Did we get him punted or something? I honestly can't remember that far back to time he was anything other than a noise on the radio. The guy's been a dinosaur for that long he's practically half tar at this point, but he still keeps digging away at us. He's mental.

Did we get him punted or something? I honestly can't remember that far back to time he was anything other than a noise on the radio. The guy's been a dinosaur for that long he's practically half tar at this point, but he still keeps digging away at us. He's mental.

Willie. is a legend in his own big head . Unfortunately the BBC Scotland keep employing him .To trot out is dribble (Pi*h)

For a while it seemed like every Aberdeen manager got binned after losing at Rugby Park. I’m sure Wullie must’ve been one of them. Hopefully we can add McInnes to the list soon. 

Edited by Zorro

I might be biased too. But i thought SOD had a good steady game Also the number of times he made overlapping runs. But the player in possession would stop turn and play the ball to the opposite side or through the middle or backwards. Stopped SOD playing to his strengths.       

To play SOD and not try to get the ball to him to carry it forward is crazy tactics. I wonder how often McLeish and his esteemed coaching staff (Grant and watson!!) even saw him play last season.

i agree about Archer. I've seen or watched highlights from about 4 or 5 games with him and he has been culpable for a goal in every one of them.