Adam Frizzell

GJA

2 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

He gets paid by Killie. 

No I know that. I think We Should have got him on loan to a team where he’d have been given more game time rather than paid him to sit on another teams bench. Just waste money this loan. 

Just now, DuncD said:

No I know that. I think We Should have got him on loan to a team where he’d have been given more game time rather than paid him to sit on another teams bench. Just waste money this loan. 

Agreed. It's been a bit of a waste of time for him. However not sure what staying with us and playing under that imposter of an under 20 manager would have made either.

Hoping Clarke identifies someone close season for our youth squads. Bring back Alan Robertson!!!

Frizz seemed very muted in the whole celebrations. Understandable when you’ve been late to the party and barely played. 

Its been a poor move. He’d have been better suited to a team who play more passing football than a team like Livi. It’s a big pre season for him now. He’s slipped right down the pecking order at Killie and will have to show well to maintain his place at the club. I like the lad but can see him departing in the summer

I doubt if we'll see him in the stripes again. He wasn't getting a game for us because our midfield was too strong, the bulk of which have re-signed. He couldn't get into a top Championship side. Much as I like the wee man I fully expect to him to be allowed to leave if he can find a club or it's back out on loan next year.

9 hours ago, Joe said:

The boy is pissed of as he has had a s**t Year with illness. Thought going to livi would have got him game time. He got a fourth bout of tonsillitis. I'm glad he looked pissed off at celebrations. Proves he feels he has a bit of hunger. He is still twenty. If kiltie if given a chance then why not other youngsters. I'm chuffed he didn't celebrate. Hoppys fitba although effective does fxxk all for the game. I praised him previously he has done well. But I'm all for youth development and good football. Not apparent in livi.

If you get tonsillitis that much surely just get them out? That’s what I did. Just an easy excuse.

Kiltie is a much better prospect and player so probably why he gets a chance before him. 

Livi deserve praise for getting promoted through the play offs with the squad they have compared to that of thistle, United. Teams can’t break them down. 

12 hours ago, Joe said:

The boy is pissed of as he has had a s**t Year with illness. Thought going to livi would have got him game time. He got a fourth bout of tonsillitis. I'm glad he looked pissed off at celebrations. Proves he feels he has a bit of hunger. He is still twenty. If kiltie if given a chance then why not other youngsters. I'm chuffed he didn't celebrate. Hoppys fitba although effective does fxxk all for the game. I praised him previously he has done well. But I'm all for youth development and good football. Not apparent in livi.

Don't understand the argument that Livi's style of football does "f**k all for the game", what does that even mean?

They have just been promoted to the Premier league over a team with at least triple their budget. That is pretty impressive.

Fair f**ks to them. Deserve all the credit they get and tbh their football really isn't that bad to watch, its a complete cliche to just sit and say all they do is hump it up the park. Occasionally they will do that but they play some pretty eye pleasing stuff too.

And aye, as has been said, I doubt tonsillitis keeps you out of a team for that long. I think it was unlucky for Frizz that Livi ended up doing so well. They were never going to risk changing their established midfield to give a young loan player a go in a vital play off game/s.

Edited by Killieboykfc

This loan has been a waste of everyone's time and money.

He has a right to be pissed off with the situation. Feel sorry for the guy, wasted time sitting on a bench.

Livingston was the wrong club for him to go.

26 minutes ago, skygod said:

He started twice, but was substituted both times, after 47 and 71 minutes.

He was also substituted in on three occasions totalling 71 minutes.

Unused sub five times.

Poor numbers

Would maybe have been better getting him a club down a division to league 1 to get game time even just so he gets confidence and some minutes under his belt