Would you rather

Dillinger

Would you rather ...  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs

• Livingston
    • Partick Thistle

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

I stand by the point that Thistle were the better side. Their total lack of motivation in the playoffs is a bit of a mystery. Maybe its time for Alan Archibald to have a wee career break, he cold be "resting" as the acting profession have it.

I don't think a team like Livi can get themselves "up" for every game in the league like they did for the playoffs.

But I could be totally wrong, it has happened before.

If being the better side means losing the playoff, they got it just right.

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

I stand by the point that Thistle were the better side. Their total lack of motivation in the playoffs is a bit of a mystery. Maybe its time for Alan Archibald to have a wee career break, he cold be "resting" as the acting profession have it.

I don't think a team like Livi can get themselves "up" for every game in the league like they did for the playoffs.

But I could be totally wrong, it has happened before.

Thistle were not the better side at any point over the two legs. Not even close. 

People giving it the "no pubs" chat who likely haven't been to Livi since '06... There's a Wetherspoons & the Lime Kiln in the shopping centre which is a 2 minute walk from the ground. The Saltire is two minutes from Livi North station, and it would cost a few quid in a taxi from there to the centre where there's plenty of places to drink.

6 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

Thistle were not the better side at any point over the two legs. Not even close. 

They have better quality but their team just never turned up on the day.

Look at how crap we were at the start of the season, then how we finished. Same actual players, more or less, with the same skill levels.

9 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

They have better quality but their team just never turned up on the day.

Look at how crap we were at the start of the season, then how we finished. Same actual players, more or less, with the same skill levels.

That has no bearing on how the teams played on the day however. Livi were better in both legs. 

12 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

People giving it the "no pubs" chat who likely haven't been to Livi since '06... There's a Wetherspoons & the Lime Kiln in the shopping centre which is a 2 minute walk from the ground. The Saltire is two minutes from Livi North station, and it would cost a few quid in a taxi from there to the centre where there's plenty of places to drink.

Compared to Partick its s**te. Yay lets all go to a f**king brewers fayre for a bevvy....... Said no one ever! 

14 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Let's keep a sh!te team in the league because they have good pubs, sounds like a plan.

Never said that. Looking forward to a change but the other guy is arguing that Livi is a good away day..... Its not in the same level as Partick.