CL Final

Predictions?

Can't see past Liverpool.

Both defences are shocking, but I think Liverpool's is marginally better.

Salah best in the world at the moment.

I'll be watching in a sellout Anfield taking in the atmosphere.

Should be a great game to watch. Keep Ronaldo quiet and it's ours.

3 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I won’t sit on the wall, cmontaefuk Madrid!!

Salah best in world? Nah, not even close to Messi , he never kicked a ball in Rome, a really likeable wee fella but I think you have to excel for a few years before that crown is bestowed upon you.

Agreed, Messi is head and shoulders above Salah....for now.

Messi has performed a that level for over a decade. Salah is miles away from that, although he's been unreal this year.

42 minutes ago, skygod said:

I think that most neutral football fans will be relishing this one.

Maybe you are, of course, but don't care who wins.

Wife's birthday so will be out for a meal with the family and not bothered that I'll miss it.  Like Andy Robertson but dislike Liverpool. Real's dominance is becoming boring, in fact the whole competition is boring, dominated by the same rich clubs every year.  UEFA should make the Europa Cup a proper Cup competition with no seeding after the qualifying rounds so that a shock result is possible, but they won't.

Liverpool winning it would be a shock and outwith the megarich teams that have dominated in recent years as they can’t compete at the top table in Europe for transfers and salaries these days. Still benefit from the bloated tv money but not a “high roller” like some. Fingers crossed for them, their brand of football is always entertaining, not always as they intend it to!

Liverpool winning it would be a shock and outwith the megarich teams that have dominated in recent years as they can’t compete at the top table in Europe for transfers and salaries these days. Still benefit from the bloated tv money but not a “high roller” like some. Fingers crossed for them, their brand of football is always entertaining, not always as they intend it to!

Aye,only £146 million, barely getting by.

I'm no great fan of Liverpool, but I'm very much "anyone but Madrid".  I can only see Madrid winning it though - if Madrid score first then Liverpool will be lucky if the ball is in play for 40% of the remaining time.  No team cheats quite as effectively as Madrid - professional fouls that are rarely booked, systematic diving that is rarely booked, and probably only Barcelona match them in how they pressure the referee.  Plus, of course, they have excellent players.

Is that tv money you are quoting?

Out of interest how does that compare to the two Mancs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Paris St Qatar, Bayern, Barca and Madrid who have much bigger incomes off the top of my head? 

Yes, tv money and placement money for this season.

Ninth richest in the World last year, behind all the teams you mentioned, although only £3m behind Chelsea. Man U were top with over £200m more than Liverpool at £581.2m. Liverpool were above Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, Athletico Madrid and the rest of the Italian and German teams.

Predictions?

Can't see past Liverpool.

Both defences are shocking, but I think Liverpool's is marginally better.

Salah best in the world at the moment.

I'll be watching in a sellout Anfield taking in the atmosphere.

Should be a great game to watch. Keep Ronaldo quiet and it's ours.

When you leaving for Kiev ?

Cheers wasn’t sure what that figure was. So doing very well to reach a final if 9th in income terms. Even better if they win it in this day and age with obscene levels of cash in the game. Shows how well above their expected level Atleti have achieved in last 5-6 seasons too!

Net spend Liverpool have spent £18 million since Klopp taken over.

Two Manchester clubs on the other hand......