CL Final

£300+ for ticket

£900+ for flight

£1000+ for a hotel for one night.

Fans forgotten about as usual, Madrid have handed back 1,000 tickets as fans can't afford travel/accommodation.

Anfield will do.

Plenty hotels for way less than that. Can also travel much cheaper. 

You've just stated dearest possible trip!

I know a Scouser going and he's paying nothing like that. His ticket was €320 fave value though 

Net spend Liverpool have spent £18 million since Klopp taken over.

Two Manchester clubs on the other hand......

That is a very impressive statistic. Very surprising. 

Would be very irritating if an English club won it as that would automatically mean they trot out the 'best league in the world guff for the next 12 months' .  However, I'd rather have Liverpool than RM and I quite like Klopp's mad touchline antics. Can't dislike Zidane though, would be much easier to support Liverpool if someone like Mourinho was in charge of Real.  

Quite looking forward to this tonight. 

Wonder how the Liverpool players will react. For most this is the biggest game of their careers. That can go both ways. Do they rise to it or crack under pressure? Likewise Madrid have been over the course so many times. Very few in their squad won’t have a winners medal. Do you get complacent though or hungry for more. You can say what you want about them but it’s a club where winning matters. 

It’ll be intriguing. I don’t think Liverpool have the quality in midfield to match Kroos, Modric, Casemiro and Isco. They’ve got players who can hit a vulnerable Real back line though. For some reason I’ve got in my head Ramos will see red. The way way Firminho plays drags others about and opens space for runners. They also have an abundance of energy in them few teams can match. Liverpool have been shaky at the back as well. IMO Real are and will be far more ruthless on that front that City or Roma were.

Im going for 3-2 Madrid win. 

Liverpool have been running on empty over the last month

forced to play mostly the same players twice a week ( due to injury, no back up quality) dealing with the juggling act of trying to get to the final and trying to qualify for next years competition ....They managed, just, to succeeded in both which is no mean feat.

Hopefuly the 2 weeks rest will now work in their favour and their energy levels will be at 100%  if this is the case I believe that their high pressing ability could well be too much for Madrid.

Of course there is a counter argument that Madrid have a greater quality of player throughout the team and there is no doubt this is true .

I predict that Liverpool will have a whirlwind 20 mins create plenty of chances and score a couple

Madrid will then counter have plenty of chances and score a couple

In the end It will most probably boil down to who makes the most of those chances?

could end up 4-3 to either team

just hope it Liverpool

That is a very impressive statistic. Very surprising. 

Would be very irritating if an English club won it as that would automatically mean they trot out the 'best league in the world guff for the next 12 months' .  However, I'd rather have Liverpool than RM and I quite like Klopp's mad touchline antics. Can't dislike Zidane though, would be much easier to support Liverpool if someone like Mourinho was in charge of Real.  

Liverpool the most sucessful British team in European football hisory dominated the European Cup from 1977 to 1984 4 times winners in that period. no other British team can match that hopefully win tonight

Liverpool the most sucessful British team in European football hisory dominated the European Cup from 1977 to 1984 4 times winners in that period. no other British team can match that hopefully win tonight

I always preferred Nottingham Forest under Clough during that period. Nothing short of a miracle, just like the film says.  

On the tv I didn't notice any of the Liverpool players who played in the match going to console him at the end.  

That's what I thought. Klopp even seemed to ignore him. Poor show.

Other players get away with mistakes but there is no reprieve when a keeper cocks up.

Two unbelievable mistakes at that level. On the tv I didn't notice any of the Liverpool players who played in the match going to console him at the end. 

Incredible goal from Bale though and over the 90 mins I thought the best team won. 

Why would you console him?!

f**king useless springs to mind. All that work to get to the final and that clown messed it up.

He should be getting booted about the changing room