CL Final

His play acting is annoying as he is arguably the best CB in the world. Sadly that’s something that’s rife on the continent though and it’s shown it’s face in our game more and more. Broadfoot at Ibrox. 

Can't stand the play-acting stuff, I hate to see any of our players doing it and thankfully rarely do.

I cant remember the boy's name - he debuted for Scotland in McLeish's recent game and was pish - an English lad I think - but he did an absolutely ridiculous "Rivaldo" style one in a game for Barnsley or somebody recently. Absolutely sickening - right up there with Ramos in last year's CL final - feigning being punched or butted when the guy never even raised his hands. The ref saw it but didn't book him. I think it should be a red card every time if the ref actually sees a player feigning an assault that never happened. 

Suarez is/was also a dirty bar steward. He ran about biting folk and racially abusing people. Liverpool fans have short memories. Double standards you might say. 

Ramos is a winner and did whatever was necessary to lift the trophy. Asserted his dominance on Liverpool and nobody challenged him back. No way he intentionally dislocated his shoulder.

Ramos is a dirty bastard and gets away with it time after time.  Did he deliberately do Salah? ... only he will know for sure but there was no logical reason for him to hold on when they were falling.

I'm fair enjoying the seethe amongst the Scousers trying to pick out the technicalities of how Ramos deliberately dislocated Salah's shoulder in the same season they told us there was nothing wrong with Mane knocking Ederson unconscious and the fans actually booing him off on a stretcher. They're some bunch.

Edited by Dieter's Heeder

I'm fair enjoying the seethe amongst the Scousers trying to pick out the technicalities of how Ramos deliberately dislocated Salah's shoulder in the same season they told us there was nothing wrong with Mane knocking Ederson unconscious and the fans actually booing him off on a stretcher. They're some bunch.

I like the fact they’re really concerned about Salah’s shoulder when surely the more dangerous act was the alleged elbow to the keepers head. It doesn’t seem to worry them because the keeper is pish.

Difference is Mane went for the ball and rightly so.

Ramos held on when he didn't have to.

Going by your obsession on this thread I guess your a Manc.

How's things over there anyway?

All good? All your big name Signings Pogba/Sanchez playing well?

Enjoy your wee day out at the FA cup final?

Some season.

Allez.

You'll never walk alone ........ my f**king arse oh and Liverpool fans wishing Karius dead ,a good record with things like that those loveable scousers

They aren't fans, mate.

Should have been subbed after the 1st error.

Unfortunately the number 2 is just as bad.

Looking forward to next season?

Or will you still be more concerned about your rivals.

Must be gutting that we just signed your #1 midfield target.

Quite right not to play for Jose, ruins players.

He'd be as well leaving. At 24 he has played at the highest level, he will be an excellent goalkeeper in time

I agree.

Was one of the top keepers over in Germany.

Problem is with any young keeper signing for Liverpool, the media are right on them putting them under pressure to perform right away.

Robertson, £8 Million from Hull..... no media pressure... took his chance and has improved dramatically.

Wonderful footballer who hasn't been caught up in the usual money orientated dancing pricks like Lingard/Pogba to name a couple.

Difference is Mane went for the ball and rightly so.

Ramos held on when he didn't have to.

Going by your obsession on this thread I guess your a Manc.

How's things over there anyway?

All good? All your big name Signings Pogba/Sanchez playing well?

Enjoy your wee day out at the FA cup final?

Some season.

Allez.

Wow, so many things spectacularly wrong here it's difficult to know where to start, so I'll break it down a bit for your benefit:

Mane went for the ball dangerously and knocked a human being unconcious. Ramos pulled someone down.

My obsession is you quoting my second post in a 4 page thread. 

Thirdly, I dislike that particular colour of Manc just as much if not more than I dislike the scousers, I enjoyed the season A LOT. Hope this helps.

Allez. 

I’ve watched the first mistake from Karius a number of times and I’m convinced he didn’t know the rules rather than it being a moment of complete mental meltdown. I think he thought he was afforded the same protection as if he was kicking from hand and a player raised his foot to block it. Look at him, his first reaction is to claim for a free kick. A few of his teammates did exactly the same. 

I’ve watched the first mistake from Karius a number of times and I’m convinced he didn’t know the rules rather than it being a moment of complete mental meltdown. I think he thought he was afforded the same protection as if he was kicking from hand and a player raised his foot to block it. Look at him, his first reaction is to claim for a free kick. A few of his teammates did exactly the same. 

I'm pretty sure Benzema was offside in the lead up, which probably made the keeper think he was protected as well. The claims for a freekick were for offside I thought.

Either way, lots of confusion

I'm pretty sure Benzema was offside in the lead up, which probably made the keeper think he was protected as well. The claims for a freekick were for offside I thought.

Either way, lots of confusion

I’d agree Benzema was offside. When the keeper picks the ball up does it not move to a different phase of play and that’s when things start to blur a bit with regards to how you interpret the rules. 

He did seem to be claiming for everything and anything as soon as hit the net. 

I’ve watched the first mistake from Karius a number of times and I’m convinced he didn’t know the rules rather than it being a moment of complete mental meltdown. I think he thought he was afforded the same protection as if he was kicking from hand and a player raised his foot to block it.

The law says that "an indirect free kick is awarded if a player prevents the goalkeeper from releasing the ball from the hands or kicks or attempts to kick the ball when the goalkeeper is in the process of releasing it."

The officials seemed to decide that Benzema didn't kick the ball while Karius was releasing it, but intercepted his throw.

I think many referees would have taken the easy route and disallowed the goal. They usually do in such instances.

Wow, so many things spectacularly wrong here it's difficult to know where to start, so I'll break it down a bit for your benefit:

Mane went for the ball dangerously and knocked a human being unconcious. Ramos pulled someone down.

My obsession is you quoting my second post in a 4 page thread. 

Thirdly, I dislike that particular colour of Manc just as much if not more than I dislike the scousers, I enjoyed the season A LOT. Hope this helps.

Allez. 

Hahahahahaha so your one of those I used to support the invincibles till Chelsea got money so I supported Chelsea till city got even more money type people.

Out of interest, why hate Liverpool so much? Because we put your 3rd/4th favourite team out the CL? Beat you three times.

Hahahahahaha so your one of those I used to support the invincibles till Chelsea got money so I supported Chelsea till city got even more money type people.

Out of interest, why hate Liverpool so much? Because we put your 3rd/4th favourite team out the CL? Beat you three times.

Aye that's me mate. Got it in one. Did you get that glorious patter from BBC sporf or was it the LAD bible? 

Again, got it in one. I used to like Liverpool but I can't sleep because they beat Man City 3 times this season, I doubt Guardiola and co have managed to get much kip either. Congratulations on such a successful season and enjoy the parade.