Jack Ross

2 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Thank Christ. The end of people talking to me at work about Sunderland like I care and asking me about Jack Ross like I've got some sort of Inter-jock-telepathy superpower.

Now they can just ask you about Fow instead

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

Thank Christ. The end of people talking to me at work about Sunderland like I care and asking me about Jack Ross like I've got some sort of Inter-jock-telepathy superpower.

You mean you haven't?

When I was working in England last year I got similar sort of you-must-know-so-and-so questions. I played along, they were none the wiser.

14 hours ago, red_dug said:

Hate this attitude towards samson among many of our support.

Guy is one of us ffs. 

i thought that until the penalty shootout in the league cup against St Mirren where he was a class A fud with his s**thousery from start to finish

aye its standard stuff for a keeper and he done it well, but show a bit of class against a club who played a massive part in your career, shut yer mouth stand on the line and play it fair

lost alot of respect for him that day

also learned that day that Broadfoot and Dicker should never take pens,

23 hours ago, mitch14 said:

I thought Hearts too. Not sure what the full story is, but apparently he left Hearts on terrible terms when he was a coach and isn't liked by Levein/the heirarcy there so it's a complete no go. 

I had heard that too from a Jambo.

Does anyone know whats happening with The Fow?Is he staying on until they find a replacement or is he even being considered for the role? 

• 3 weeks later...