Free to a good home - Season Ticket

killiehippo

• baz pinned and featured this topic

Never been prouder to be a Killie fan.......then I received this e-mail:

"Evening Hippo,

Delighted to see your post on the forum and it really struck a chord with me.

With that in mind, I've teamed up with a fellow longstanding forum member to match the original offer. We too will jointly buy a Moffat family season ticket. Can you help us find people to whom it will make a huge difference?

I am a little exiled and not able to attend often these days. As a kid, I found my love for Killie through a couple of free tickets I otherwise wouldn't have been able to attend. My fellow donor is also somewhat exiled from Rugby Park these days - and he first attended Rugby Park in the days of getting a free lift over. 

Like your other donor, we'd like the tickets to find their way to people who otherwise couldn't attend. We're happy for it to be a family, or two separate parent/guardian and child combinations. 

Thank you and keep up the good work."

Get those nominations sent to [email protected] and we'll pass them on to our fantastic ST donors.

The Trust have already received funds from an exiled fan for a family season ticket for our 'Welcome Initiative' that we ran last year (from a different exiled fan) and had an email during the week offering another family ticket to give away on here each week...hopefully we won't have as much problem giving them away this year!

• baz unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...