Toulon

piffer

Burke is another who shouldn't be pissing arround U-21's while Philips starts for first team

I don't think Burke has done anything to deserve to be in the full team just now.

He's hardly kicked a ball at club level in a piss poor WBA side (kept out the side by Philips) and even though he scored a cracker against South Korea, he's been poor for the 21s. Was subbed off after 60 minutes vs France.  Subbed after 60 minutes vs South Korea, 69 minutes vs Togo too. Scored against France but did nothing of note all game other than that.

There's definitely a player there but he needs to get playing regularly if he's going to be in the full squad.

And I don't rate Phillips at all but Burke has a long way to go from what I've seen. Plenty of talent but mopes around too much in games.

I don't think Burke has done anything to deserve to be in the full team just now.

He's hardly kicked a ball at club level in a piss poor WBA side (kept out the side by Philips) and even though he scored a cracker against South Korea, he's been poor for the 21s. Was subbed off after 60 minutes vs France.  Subbed after 60 minutes vs South Korea, 69 minutes vs Togo too. Scored against France but did nothing of note all game other than that.

There's definitely a player there but he needs to get playing regularly if he's going to be in the full squad.

And I don't rate Phillips at all but Burke has a long way to go from what I've seen. Plenty of talent but mopes around too much in games.

Agree 100%. Scoring is all he has done, against France he was pretty rotten. He doesn't seem to think about what he does but instead just runs in a straight line and he's far from the big strong player a lot of folk make him out to be. 

Nowhere near ready for the first team yet.

Agree 100%. Scoring is all he has done, against France he was pretty rotten. He doesn't seem to think about what he does but instead just runs in a straight line and he's far from the big strong player a lot of folk make him out to be. 

Nowhere near ready for the first team yet.

When you watch Burke play you would never guess the total amount of transfer fees that have been paid for him. At this stage all his potential is still unfulfilled and he is back in the championship where he was with Forest. Not convinced he is going to be the player that many thought and hoped he would be. 

When you watch Burke play you would never guess the total amount of transfer fees that have been paid for him. At this stage all his potential is still unfulfilled and he is back in the championship where he was with Forest. Not convinced he is going to be the player that many thought and hoped he would be. 

Agree.