Toulon

piffer

Once again your comment doesn't say much for our management team who have given him an extended contract this would indicate they are trusting our goalkeeping position to a player who in your words has limited talent!

You’re in for a big shock this season, if  you think our management team are infallible and our players have limitless talent. You need to chill. 

You’re in for a big shock this season, if  you think our management team are infallible and our players have limitless talent. You need to chill. 

Where does anyone say the management are infallible or players have limitless talent.? 

Stop making s**t up. 

I think most people would trust Steve Clarke with his vast playing and coaching experience to make a footballing decision than you. 

Edited by stewarty66

Where does anyone say the management are infallible or players have limitless talent.? 

Stop making s**t up. 

I think most people would trust Steve Clarke with his vast playing and coaching experience to make a footballing decision than you. 

So you agree that MacDonald has limited talent and it’s possible SSC. Can make mistakes? Cool. 

No need for your aggressive tone though bro. It’s summer and a lovely day. Relax. 

So you agree that MacDonald has limited talent and it’s possible SSC. Can make mistakes? Cool. 

No need for your aggressive tone though bro. It’s summer and a lovely day. Relax. 

I said stop making s**t up. 

Sounds like you've had too much sun and you've got sunstroke. 

Away in for a lie doon and a Fruit Shoot. 

I said stop making s**t up. 

Sounds like you've had too much sun and you've got sunstroke. 

Away in for a lie doon and a Fruit Shoot. 

So MacDonald has neither limited or limitless talent and SSC isn’t infallible or makes mistakes; am I being trolled by a zen spambot?

I deleted the post because I'm sure how reliable it is. 

I'll update it when I'm more confident.

I can say that the average age of the England starting XI against Qatar was 20.4 so it's unlikely to vary much.

Average ages of starting XIs was England 20.7 and Scotland 19.7.

Average ages of starting XIs was England 20.7 and Scotland 19.7.

Cheers,pleasantly surprised by that as traditionally we tend to have quite mature U21 team. I think last year at Toulon a few of the teams we played like Brazil & the Czech republic had U19 teams playing.