JJ Sunderland Speculation (Multi-merged topics)

Thebigguy68

2 hours ago, malcr0 said:

Certainly staying in hotel last week. Not sure if that confirms anything though 

I think it has been pretty obvious that JJ has been avoiding injury in the cameo appearances he has had. This, I believe, would confirm that he is ensuring that the imminent transfer he is aware of goes through smoothly. If it happens he goes with our best wishes and thanks. Killie get a fee , however big I know not. 

Edited by superfan
error in spelling

23 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

.....yeah, it's that f'kn easy ???????

Calm down. Did I say anywhere in my post it would be easy to replace him ? How often have we been caught out with a player leaving at the end of the transfer window with no time left to bring in a replacement. This time if JJ goes we do have time to find somebody. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Agg said:

Why would he like this, a mate of his or interested in what's happening at Sunderland?

screen.png.5b11247ddb02223bce3ef3a2250ac850.png

He obviously knows the boy. He commented on it on another tweet. Doesn't suggest anything imo. You see plenty of players commenting and congratulating peers on new contracts or signings