Transfer Gossip (Pure speculation. When they become real targets, post in separate topics)

mitch14

I’m surprised no one has taken a shot at Bolt. It’s a PR dream. He’ll put bums on seats and attract media attention. If it works great if not then it’s a profitable failure with the correct contract in place

I agree with this. Although it could be that the guy is just absolutely s**te. I’m sure if he was at any kind of potential professional level he would’ve signed with someone in America by now for exactly the reason you just said.

I agree with this. Although it could be that the guy is just absolutely s**te. I’m sure if he was at any kind of potential professional level he would’ve signed with someone in America by now for exactly the reason you just said.

I would have thought that he would be more likely to succeed at rugby sevens. 

It's nothing to do with them managing him, he was a top class player, it's all to do with him costing an absolute bomb.  He would totally deplete our budget and who knows if he would be worth it. 

Fair point about his wages but I was addressing folk who write players off (and I include myself in that).

Years ago I had written off Connor Sammon as he just didn't have "it", and "it" couldnt be taught or coached into players. Mixu, Kenny and Eremenko showed me how wrong I was.

I had similar thoughts about Boyd, Broadfoot, Power and even O'Donnell at the start of this season. 

If Naismith signed for us, wages and pitch aside, SC and AD would get far more out of him than Levein ever could.