League Fixtures -- out Friday 15th

Scouser2

Hopefully we get a decent opening game and this time fixtures in terms of home and away are spaced out more evenly ----though this time no issues like previously with Hearts ground problems

At least losing Ross Co means no midweek long trip around Xmas time though saying that we will probably end up away to Aberdeen instead !!

At least this year we should be "seeded" for a top six finish and therefore avoid the fiasco of 3 trips to Castle Greyskull (assuming they finish top 6)

Isn't the seedings done over the last 3 seasons? Ours is currently bottom, bottom, top. We get in this coming season, bottom, top, top. That bottom would probably still see us 'shafted', depending on the other teams who make it.

Or, I could just be talking out of the hole at the base of my spine.

Isn't the seedings done over the last 3 seasons? Ours is currently bottom, bottom, top. We get in this coming season, bottom, top, top. That bottom would probably still see us 'shafted', depending on the other teams who make it.

Or, I could just be talking out of the hole at the base of my spine.

How could Hibs possibly be seeded above us if it was over the last 3 seasons? 

2nd tier, 2nd tier, top 6 for them

the SPFL giving us this to make up for shafting us 

That's not how the SPFL works. They exist to benefit SevCo and to a lesser extent ra Sellick. We are one of the repeat "shaftees" - the Diddy 10 - and the concept of making up for their previous shaftings of us does not come into it.