2018 World Cup

Don't understand why Bjarnason didn't get booked, couple of crunching tackles and one where he led with his elbow. Iceland aren't just long ball merchants but their long throw-in does nothing for the game. Argentina played right into Iceland's hands with their pedestrian build up, their defence didn't look too clever either when Iceland put them under pressure.

Don't understand why Bjarnason didn't get booked, couple of crunching tackles and one where he led with his elbow. Iceland aren't just long ball merchants but their long throw-in does nothing for the game. Argentina played right into Iceland's hands with their pedestrian build up, their defence didn't look too clever either when Iceland put them under pressure.

Spot on

Iceland.  f**k Iceland.  Two years ago everyone was so in awe of their authenticity, their sportsmanship and all the people in the stands being family or whatever.  Look at that small country working so hard and really putting in a team effort. They have no talent.  They’re annoying.  They’re overrated hammer throwers.  Get in the f**king sea Iceland.  

Correct. 

And their booze is too dear and their yogurt is too healthy. 

f**k them 

Wannabe Viking twats

Iceland.  f**k Iceland.  Two years ago everyone was so in awe of their authenticity, their sportsmanship and all the people in the stands being family or whatever.  Look at that small country working so hard and really putting in a team effort. They have no talent.  They’re annoying.  They’re overrated hammer throwers.  Get in the f**king sea Iceland.   

Get a dictionary and see if you can find some alternative words for f**k and f**king to use in your posts. Better still get your boy to post for you, he's far more articulate 

For clarity. I copy and pasted this from an article in the guardian pre World Cup from Dutch author.  It was a test.  Thanks though for seeing the poster and not the post, I appreciate it.  X 

I'd be interested in reading that. Could you supply a link? 

Yer jiving me.  

Have you considered seeking help for what is wrong with you?

I wish to read the article you mentioned. A link is safer than a screenshot to post, as it can have a language warning put in front of it. So it's up to the individual whether to click or not. 

Its pretty easy to find 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/04/world-cup-2018-cheering-against-russia-countries

In there somewhere, Dutch fan I believe. Happy reading

Thank you. I don't see why Brian had such a problem with it. He seems to think everyone is out to get him.

Probably a by-product of all that alcohol.

For clarity. I copy and pasted this from an article in the guardian pre World Cup from Dutch author.  It was a test.  Thanks though for seeing the poster and not the post, I appreciate it.  X 

Nothing to do with that at all. I don't see the need for it on the forum from anyone and have mentioned it a few times in the past. 

Terrific result from Mexico , could have made it easier for themselves with some better finishing....kind of result that will give other teams a boost fo the games to come 

Germany surprisingly looked ill prepared for how Mexico like to play ... and thier so called star players were mostly anonymous